Surrounded by beautiful, lush tropical vegetation, the oceanfront Westin Aruba Beach Resort & Casino is situated along the famous Palm Beach strip, only three miles from downtown Aruba and just five from Queen Beatrix International Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Onsite
- Shopping Mall Nearby (2 miles)
- Outdoor Pools
- Guests can cool off in the magnificent 8,500-square-foot free-form swimming pool. Features include the service of a pool concierge, water volleyball, basketball and aerobics.
- Tierra Del Sol, 1.5 miles away
- Tierra Del Sol is a Par 71, 18 hole championship golf course with a total yardage of 6,811. It was designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., and is situated on the scenic northwest shore of Aruba.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $65 to $160
- Cart Fee: Included
- Club Rental Fees: $25
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Paddle Boats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
At Westin Aruba Resort discover sizzling nights of non-stop casino action, electrifying entertainment and fabulous island cuisine. Each room overlooks lush landscaped gardens or the alluring white sands along a balmy, turquoise Caribbean
The Westin features a very posh lobby, an 8,500-square-ft free-form swimming pool, 3,500-square-ft health club, a supervised children`s program, shopping arcade, daily live music, happy hour, and a popular casino with a live band.
Beach: The hotel borders an expansive stretch of white sandy beachfront along the world famous shores of spectacular Palm Beach. Enjoy extensive use of water sports and recreational equipment, lounge chairs, cabanas, beach attendant and towel service.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 481
Year Opened: 1977
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
No pets allowed. Restrictions apply to the All-Inclusive Plan- Room service is not included and surcharges apply.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 7 Restaurants at Westin Aruba Resort, Spa & Casino:
- La Trattoria El Faro Blanco - Located at the lighthouse, serving lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Restaurant On Site.
- Pago Pago - Steak and Seafood restaurant serving black angus beef in an elegant setting. Dinner only. Reservations are required. Men must wear dress pants and a shirt with collar. Restaurant On Site.
- Terrace Restaurant - For a more casual, open-air atmosphere, enjoy an à la carte breakfast or light lunch at this outdoor eatery and take in the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. No Reservations Required. Restaurant On Site.
- Gasparito Restaurant - Casual dining Aruban/seafood restaurant serving dinner only. Closed Sunday.Reservations required. Restaurant On Site.
- Café Bacci - This restaurant offers zesty Italian fare in a lively, authentic trattoria environment. Open for dinner only. Reservations are not required. Restaurant On Site.
- Blossoms - A Japanese & Chinese Restaurant that offers the perfect balance of Chinese specialities, teppanyaki grill and the elegance of Japanese sushi in a beautifully appointed atmosphere. Open for Lunch & Dinner Restaurant Nearby.
- Greenhouse Restaurant - The GreenHouse features a delicious full American breakfast buffet, which includes: an assortment of cereals, fresh tropical fruits, breakfast bakeries, omelette station, and more. No Reservations Required Restaurant On Site.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Activities Program, Tennis, Health Club, Shopping Arcade, Deep-Sea Fishing, Sailing, Windsurfing, Scuba Diving, Jet Skiing.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Cabaret Royale (a Vegas-style dance revue), and the world-class Casablanca Casino, offering a wide array of table games and slots.
- The Day Program is available from 10 am to 4 pm. Activities include shell hunting, games, face painting, and videos.
- Applicable Ages: 4 to 12 years old
- Program Fees: 29.95 per child
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours