This resort is located on a 12 mile stretch of Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Nearby (Allegro Resort)
- Shopping Mall Nearby
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- Greek architecture encircles the 4,000 sq ft swimming pool at French Village, and Pirate`s Island features a colossal wood beam ship surrounded by a spectacular freshwater swimming pool, complete with two water slides and a swim-up pool bar.
- Provo Golf Club
- This 18-hole, 6,560 yard Par 72 course was designed by Karl Litten, and has received rave reviews from Golf Magazine, Golf Week and Golf Digest. Provo Golf Club is is reminiscent of a "Desert Style" course design with target areas and waste bunkers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $120 (approx)
- Cart Fee: Included
- Club Rental Fees: $20 (APPROX)
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: Included
- Racquet Rental Fees: Included
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Serenely set apart on a 12-mile ribbon of unspoiled white-sand beach, this deluxe resort offers 450 air-conditioned rooms and suites, including those at the new French Village, which combines the elegance of Paris with all the charm of the Caribbean.
Beaches Turks & Caicos is home to some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean, and other features include the Pirates Island action-adventure water park, nine gourmet restaurants, eight bars, nightly entertainment and the SEGA Dreamcast Center.
Beach: The white sand beach running along the property is located within the National Park. Guests have access to non-motorized water sports and the beautiful White House Reef is within walking distance.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am (9:00 am on Sundays)
Total Rooms: 450
Year Opened: 1995
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
To receive the Value Plus offer Honeymooners must follow the rules as outlined on beaches.com, and present a copy of their marriage certificate at the hotel upon check-in.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 9 Restaurants at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort & Spa:
- Guiseppe`s - Savor traditional Italian cuisine in quaint, casual elegance. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual elegance (Men: long pants and collared shirts). Also serves breakfast buffet with made to order omelets.
- Schooners - Savor fresh gourmet seafood served indoor or outdoor overlooking sensational beach and ocean views. Perfect for a sunset dinner. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual. Also serves a la carte breakfast.
- Le Petit Chateau - ADULTS ONLY. Authentic bistro serving fine European cuisine and French specialties in an intimate setting. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual elegance (Men: long pants and collared shirts).
- Arizona's - A casual setting serving Southwestern cuisine with a sensational beach and ocean view. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual. Also serves continental breakfast and lunch buffet.
- Bobby D`s - '50s-style diner located inside the Pirate's Ship. Featuring made to order burgers, hot-dogs, patties, pizza and desserts, including self-serve ice cream machine. Dress code casual. No reservations required.
- Kimonos (Oriental) - Specializes in Teppanyaki-style Japanese cuisine prepared at your table by an entertaining chef. Family Seating: 6pm-6:30 pm; Adult Only Dinner Seating: 6:30pm-9pm. Reservations are required. Dress code is casual elegance (long pants and collared shirts).
- Reflections - This open-air restaurant features International cuisine served bffet-style either indoor, outdoor or in the atrium. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual. Also serves breakfast buffet and lunch buffet.
- Cafe de Paris - This charming café features a wide selection of delicious French pastries, coffees and baguettes. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual.
- Sapodilla`s - Featuring fine International cuisine with white-glove service for adults only. Non-smoking. Reservations are required. Dress code: Casual elegance (Men: long pants and collared shirts).
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Croquet, horseshoes, family beach Olympics, bingo, shuffleboard, billiards, ping pong
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Karaoke, Name That Tune, fashion show, Know Your Mate, staff/guest talent show, Cabaret night, Singles Mingle, Teen Disco.
There are 4 different children`s activities programs: Cuda Kid`s Club is for children3-5 years old; Gecko`s is for kids 6-8 years old; Stingray`s includes activities for children 9-12 years old; and there are teen activities for ages 13 and up.
- Applicable Ages: 0 to 16 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Babysitting Fee: $7-$13 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours