Overlooking the waters of Smith Bay, this property is located on the East End of St. Thomas, only 7 miles away from downtown.
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Shopping Mall Nearby (1/2 mile)
- Outdoor Pools
- The property has three interconnecting freshwater pools, a unique waterpark with a waterfall, a suspended bridge, a jacuzzi and a romantic grotto.
- Mahogany Run Golf Course - 20 minutes away
- Mahogany Run's 18 Championship Holes, including the famous Devil's Triangle, were designed by George and Tom Fazio with a challenge in mind. One of the most picturesque courses in the entire world, for info call:1-800-253-7103.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $85.00 (approx)
- Cart Fee: $30.00 (approx)
- Club Rental Fees: $20.00 - $30.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: included
- Racquet Rental Fees: included
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Additional Charge
- Other Sports: Volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
An All-Inclusive resort set atop a lush hillside, Wyndham Sugar Bay offers luxurious water view guest rooms and a tranquil atmosphere of romantic seclusion. This unique resort features a Polynesian inspiration, with a total of 300 air-conditioned rooms.
Hotel amenities include fabulous cuisine, themed buffets, unlimited beverages including premium- brand cocktails, live entertainment, dancing, a beachside lagoon water park, a tennis complex and exciting activities.
Beach: The beach directly in front of the hotel is small with views of the neighboring properties.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 300
Year Opened: 1992
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
No pets allowed.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa:
- Manor House - Serving breakfast and dinner in a panoramic ocean-view setting. Reservations required 24-hours in advance. Dress attire is required in the evening.
- The Mangrove Café - A themed restaurant. Buffet changes daily. Serving lunch and dinner. Casual attire.
- Iguana Cafe - Serving lunch and afternoon snacks. This self-serve, poolside restaurant offers flame broiled specialties. Open 11am-6pm.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Bingo, tennis, water sports, basketball, volleyball, iguana feeding.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Disco, trivia, karaoke, name that tune, nightly movies.
There is a Kids Klub for children ages 5-12 years old, and activities include: games,videos, arts and crafts, movies, face painting, iguana tea party, bananarama, and cookie-making.
- Applicable Ages: 5 to 12 years old.
- Babysitting Fee: $15/hour/child