This resort is located on Morning Star Beach, in Charlotte Amalie.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two interconnected freshwater pools with waterfalls and whirlpools.
- Mahogany Run Golf Course - 20 minutes away
- Mahogany Run`s 18 Championship Holes, including the famous Devil`s Triangle, were designed by George and Tom Fazio with a challenge in mind. One of the most picturesque courses in the entire world, for info call: 1-800-253-7103.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $85.00 (approx)
- Cart Fee: $15.00 (approx)
- Club Rental Fees: $20.00 - $30.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Marriott Frenchman`s Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort is on a 17-acre bluff overlooking the Caribbean at Morning Star Beach. Each luxurious, comfortable room has a balcony and choice of views ranging from resort and garden to water and oceanfront.
Property features include shared facilities with Marriott Morning Star, shuttle boat service to town every 1/2 hour, and two freshwater pools connected by a waterway and complemented by whirpools and waterfalls.
Beach: The Marriott Frenchman`s Reef is situated along a 1/4 mile white sandy beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 532
Year Opened: 1973
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB
A limited All Inclusive program. ( certain restaurants may charge a surcharge )
There are 7 Restaurants at Marriott Frenchman`s Reef:
- Windows on the Harbor - A casual breakfast and dinner restaurant overlooking the town and harbor with Friday seafood nights and Sunday brunch.
- Captain`s Café - Featuring seafood, salads and sandwiches served for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
- Tavern on the Beach - Elegant waterfront dining. Open for dinner. Reservations are recommended.
- Coco Joe's Off da Beach Bar - Open for lunch and dinner.
- Star Market Deli - A 24-hour marketplace shop featuring a coffee bar, snacks, sandwiches, beer wine and spirits.
- Sunset Grill and Bar - Featuring al fresco dining on a sunset terrace.
- Presto's Marketplace - Serving sandwiches and snacks. Open 24-hours.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Watersports, salon services (fee), tennis.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment, night tennis.