This property is located directly on the beach on the southern side of the island, 10 minutes away from world-class shopping and 7 miles away from the Airport.
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Meeting Rooms
- Shopping Mall Nearby (2 miles)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two freshwater swimming pools and one swim-up bar.
- Mahogany Run Golf Course, 8 miles from the resort
- Mahogany Run`s 18 Championship Holes, including the famous "Devil's Triangle," were designed by George and Tom Fazio with a challenge in mind. Regarded as one of the most picturesque courses in the entire world, for info call: 1-800-253-7103.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $85.00 (approx)
- Cart Fee: $30.00 (approx)
- Club Rental Fees: $20.00 - $30.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Courts
- Court Fee: Free of charge.
- Racquet Rental Fees: Free of charge.
Water Sports on Site
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
Health Club / Spa
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
The Bolongo Bay Beach Club is a small, intimate beachfront resort with big resort facilities. This family-owned and operated hotel features an extremely friendly staff and 65 air-conditioned garden- view or beachfront rooms, each with a balcony or patio.
Bolongo Bay is the home of the St. Thomas Diving Club, a 5-star PADI facility offering various diving programs for all levels of divers. There are also two restaurants, two bars, two freshwater pools and a 1,000 ft stretch of crescent shaped beach.
Beach: The hotel is on a 1,000 foot stretch of crescent shaped white sand beach on the Caribbean side of the island, lined with palm trees and perfect for lounging.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 65
Year Opened: 1974
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 2 Restaurants at Bolongo Bay Beach Club:
- Iggie`s Beach Bar and Grill - Casual seaside dining, serving anything from pizza to lobster and steaks. The menu consists of specials and a regualar menu.
- Bolongo Beach House - Dine around by the pool by candlelight and Tiki torches, or in one of the gazebos overlooking the pool and ocean at the Beach House.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Day sail to St. John`s, discounted shuttle to town for shopping excursions, two basketball courts, two lit volleyball courts.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Local entertainment, karaoke.
The children`s program is available from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and offers a different schedule of activities every day, seven days a week. Activities include drawing contests, snorkeling lessons, shell painting, movies, golf games, etc.
- Applicable Ages: Available.
- Program Fees: Available.
- Babysitting Fee: Contact hotel.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: Contact hotel.