This property is located on the Dutch side of the island, 5 minutes away from the airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Onsite
- Shopping Mall Nearby
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two oversized swimming pools, one with a swim-up bar.
- Mullet Bay Golf Course
- The 18-hole golf course at Mullet Bay Resort is the only one on the island. It was designed by Joseph Lee and is considered one of the most challenging in the Caribbean.
- Holes: 0
- Lessons Available
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Sonesta Maho Beach Resort and Casino possesses an unparalleled style and grace, featuring an ideal location along one of the most beautiful beaches on the island.
The Casino Royale offers you the greatest in gambling and entertainment. Guests can experience the largest and most spectacular casino on the entire island and indulge in sheer gambling excitement.
Beach: This resort is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches on the island.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 600
Year Opened: 0
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
The bars offered on the Inclusive Plan close at 10pm daily. Only one (1) dinner is included at the Point Grill, and only when purchasing the Inclusive plan.
Limited All-inclusive Plan-All meals, (Point Rest. requires 7nt min stay), Domestic drinks 11a-11p, Non-motorized water sports at Orient Beach
There are 3 Restaurants at Sonesta Maho Beach Hotel & Casino:
- The Point - Enjoy elegant á la carte dining at The Point. Overlooking the Caribbean Sea and bordered by a tropical garden this sophisticated restaurant serves a variety of steaks and fresh seafood. Reservations required.
- The Palms Grill Restaurant - This beachside restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual open-air setting. Menu selections range from club sandwiches to full meals, with specil selections for the kids.
- Ocean Terrace - Enter the upscale 'marche' world of the Ocean Terrace international restaurant. Mediterranean decor provides 'marche' food court style service with a variety of stations. Theme nights and terrace dining with a view of the Caribbean add to your experience.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- There is a daily program of planned activities.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Casino, comedy club, manager's cocktail party.
- Organized children's activities
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours