The property is located beachfront in an 18-acre valley of lush green gardens, on Cariblue Beach. The drive from the UVF airport to the hotel takes 15 minutes.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (1.5 miles)
- St. Lucia Golf & Country Club - 2 minutes
- This newly designed, fully irrigated 18-hole, 6,815 yard Par-71 course is the only 18-hole course on the island. This semi-private golf club accommodates players of all skill levels from novice to professional, all within a tropical landscape.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Free
- Cart Fee: 25 for 18 holes
- Club Rental Fees: 20
- Lessons Available
- 1Outdoor Courts
- Court Fee: Free
Water Sports on Site
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Squash: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Fencing, archery, bicycling, volleyball, Tai Chi
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Le Sport is a low rise beachfront Caribbean-style property situated in a valley with a lush tropical setting. The resort offers 154 air-conditioned rooms with marble bathrooms and balconies or patios, either partial or full ocean view, or oceanfront.
LeSport is located in a quiet, secluded area of St. Lucia, and certain spa treatments are included in the program. Guests can enjoy a full program of sports and activities, fine food and drink, and a liberal amount of evening entertainment.
Beach: The hotel rests on a soft, sandy beach in a secluded cove.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 154
Year Opened: 1972
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
No children under 16 during the winter months. Certain Spa services are available at a additional cost. 6 nt minimum during Jazz Festival ~ 5/7/04 to 5/16/04 6 nt minimum during Jazz Festival ~ 5/7/04 to 5/16/04
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at The Body Holiday at LeSport:
- The Deli - Serving gourmet sandwiches and specialty salads from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm daily.
- Tao - Serving east/west fusion seven nights a week, dress is elegantly casual.
- The Clubhouse - Open for afternoon tea & sandwiches from 4-6 pm. Serves grilled meat & fishin a casual atmosphere 6 nights a week.
- Cariblue Restaurant - Serving international cuisine a la carte 6 nights a week, with one BBQ night and one Caribbean buffet night. Smart casual dress (no shorts or jeans).
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Watersports, golf, tennis, archery, fencing. The scuba that is included is from shore(from hotel's beach).Boat dives are additional.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment: