St James Club Morgan Bay is 12 minutes from downtown Castries, on Choc Bay.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (1 mile)
- Outdoor Pools
- Property consists of 2 pools, 1 is for adults only.
- St Lucia Golf and Country Club, five miles away.
- This newly designed, fully irrigated 18-hole, 6,815 yard Par-71 course is the only 18-hole course on the island. This semiprivate golf course accommodates players of all skill levels. For $85.00 guests get greens fees, cart rental, and transportation.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $65.00 - $85.00
- Cart Fee: $25.00
- Club Rental Fees: $20.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Other Sports: Volleyball, archery, croquet, badmitton
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
St James Club features a French Colonial style of architecture with pavilion-style restaurants and open-air bars surrounded by lush green landscaping. Rooms are housed within 3-story blocks, each with a balcony or patio.
Resort features include theme shows, nightly entertainment, two restaurants, nightly theme buffet, two bars, a freshwater pool, tennis on four courts (two of which are lit), non-motorized water sports and full fitness center.
Beach: The property is situated on a narrow sandy beach where the waters are usually calm and tranquil.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Total Rooms: 240
Year Opened: 1991
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Men must wear slacks at the á la carte restaurant. There is a $35 per person surcharge at "Nicole's Restaurant". 7 nt minimum stay required for 12/21/03-01/01/04; 02/07/04-02/23/04; 12/21/04-1/1/05. 1/1/05. 3 nt minimum stay required for season balance.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All
There are 3 Restaurants at St. James's Club, Morgan Bay:
- Tradewinds - A casual, elegant restaurant serving international cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Theme buffet dinner nightly. Nightly Caribbean barbecue starting at 7pm.
- Palm Grill - An open-air, oceanfront restaurant serving lunch (noon-5pm), tea (3pm-5pm) and á la carte dinner (6:30pm-10pm). For dinner reservations are required, and men must wear a shirt with collar, dress pants and dress shoes.
- Nicole's - Colonial-style á la carte fine dining restaurant, open for dinner nightly (except Sun & Wed). A surcharge of $35 per person applies. Reservations required. Men must wear dress pants. First seating 7pm, last seating 9:30pm. Children under 16 not allowed.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily program varies, water sports and land sports.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Theme dinners featuring music.
There is an organized kid's club.
- Applicable Ages: 5 to 12 years old.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: $8.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 12 hours