This beachfront resort is 20 minutes away from Vigie Airport and 75 minutes from Hewanorra Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (15 minutes)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- Sandals St. Lucia features one of the Caribbean`s largest freshwater pools, glimmering with a dramatic waterfall and swim-up pool bar. For couples looking for intimacy, there is a second, more private pool.
- Sandals offers a 9-hole course.
- Holes: 9
- Green Fees: Free
- Cart Fee: $20
- Club Rental Fees: $20
- Caddy: $5.00 for mandatory caddy (tips not included).
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Racquetball: Complimentary
- Bicycles: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Volleyball, billiards, croquet, shuffleboard, large outdoor chess
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Considered the emerald of the Caribbean, this impressive resort is situated on 210 lush acres fronting a half mile of crescent-shaped, white-sand beach. Sandals Regency St. Lucia is the only hotel on the island to offer a full European spa.
The All-Inclusive Plan includes unlimited premium brand beverages, anytime snacks at the Beach Grill and a choice of six gourmet restaurants. There is complimentary golf on-site, and guests have full exchange privileges both of the other Sandals resorts.
Beach: The property borders a half mile stretch of crescent shaped beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 328
Year Opened: 1993
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Adult couples only, no handicapped access. At night, the resort becomes "casually elegant." Proper attire is required at dinner (no beach wear, shorts, tank tops or bare feet), though elegant dress shorts are permitted in some restaurants.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-All, plus all restaurants at 2 other Sandals Resorts
There are 6 Restaurants at Sandals Regency St. Lucia Golf Resort:
- Kimonos Restaurant - An impressive Japanese restaurant which extends over the ocean featuring Teppanyaki-tyle cuisine. There are 7 seatings. Reservations are required, non-smoking only. Dress code is casual.
- The Pitons Restaurant - Uniquely delicious contemporary Caribbean cuisine with white glove service.Overlooking the moonlit sea, next to the piano bar. Hours: 6:30pm-9:30pm. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual.
- Armando's Restaurant - Serving gourmet Italian cuisine is a formal setting. Reservations are not required. Dress code is elegant, a shirt with collar and long pants are required. Non-smoking.
- Pavilion - Serving international cuisine overlooking one of the Caribbean's largest pools with breathtaking views of the ocean. Dress is casual. Reservations not required. Hours: 6:30pm-10:30pm.
- Arizona Restaurant - A western-style grill in a casual outdoor atmosphere. Hours: 6:30pm-9:30pm.Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual.
- La Toc Restaurant - Serves gourmet French cuisine in an intimate, elegant setting. Hours: 6:30pm-10pm. Reservations are not required. Non-smoking only. Dress code is elegant, a shirt with collar and dress pants are required.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Playmakers - Activity coordinators, volleyball, day/night tennis, billiards, lawn chess, horseshoes, shuffleboard, golf, snorkel.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- GM`s Welcome Party, Jamie`s Disco, Karaoke, Herbie's Piano Bar, Amphitheater, Sports Bar, Lover's Night, Pirates Night & more.