The Sandals Grande St Lucia is approximately 6 miles (10 minutes) northwest of the town of Castries, on a Causeway between Pigeon Island and Rodney Bay. It is 10 minutes away from SLU, and 90 minutes from UVF.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking(Valet $3/Overnite$10)
- Physician on Call
- Outdoor Pools
- The centerpiece of the property is a lushly landscaped lagoon pool with a jacuzzi.
- St. Lucia Golf & Country Club - 2 minutes away.
- This newly designed, fully irrigated 18-hole, 6,815 yard Par-71 course is the only 18-hole course on the island. This semiprivate golf course accommodates players of all skill levels, from novice to professional, all within a tropical landscape.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $65-9holes;$85-18
- Cart Fee: Included
- Caddy: Available
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: None
- Racquet Rental Fees: None available
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Other Sports: Hiking, volleyball, croquet, billiards, shuffleboards
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
A deluxe beachfront resort that combines historic British flavor with the unparalleled service of Sandals, this hotel has been redesigned to mimic the British Fortress at Pigeon Island (a National Park). Each air-conditioned room has a balcony or patio
The resort's 4,800 sq ft ballroom will be the largest and most technically advanced meeting and banquet facility on the island. Enjoy exchange privileges between all three Sandals Resorts.
Beach: The property borders a 1,000 ft long, 1 1/2 mile wide, curved beach with access to Rodney Bay.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Total Rooms: 284
Year Opened: 2000
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
No children. Minimum age 18. Room service is limited to select suite categories.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-Exchange privileges both of the other Sandals Resorts.
There are 5 Restaurants at Sandals Grande St. Lucian:
- Toscanini's - A classic Italian restaurant with the attention of white glove service. Located on the lower level facing the sea. Reservations are not required. Dress code is elegant, men are required to wear long pants.
- Old London Pub - English pub with traditional pub food. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual.
- Josephine's - French creperie located poolside. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual elegant.
- Bayside Restaurant - The Bayside restaurant features à la carte international cuisine served beachfront in a casual setting. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual.
- Barefoot by the Sea - Specialty restaurant/grill located directly on the beach offering Latin and Caribbean fare. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual elegant.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Organized daily activities in the pool and on the beach.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Mon - Jazz; Tues - Caribbean Folk; Wed - Local Music; Thurs - Steel Drum; Fri - Calypso; Sat - Reggae; Sun - Steel Drum