Located on the Southwest coast of the island, on a private beach nestled between St. Lucia`s Petit and Gros Piton Mountains, near the village of Soufriere.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (1 hour)
- Outdoor Pools
- There is an outdoor swimming pool.
- The hotel offers a 3-hole, Par-3 course on site. The nearest 18-hole course is over an hour away at the St. Lucia Golf & Country Club.
- Holes: 3
- Green Fees: Free
- Club Rental Fees: $10
- Number of Courts: 4
- Outdoor Courts: 4
- Lighted Courts: 3
- Racquet Rental Fees: $6
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Racquetball: Additional Charge
- Squash: Additional Charge
- Other Sports: Basketball, hiking trails
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Jalousie Hilton Resort & Spa is spread over 325 lush acres of tropical forest, banana trees, waterfalls and natural springs, featuring 75 Villas and 37 Villa Suites with spectacular views of the Piton Mountains and Jalousie Bay.
Individual pastel cottages are scattered across the Piton mountainside, and all of the villas have plunge pools (only the Sugar Mill rooms do not). The outdoor spa facility offers massage service, cold plunge, whirlpool, saunas and exercise equipment
Beach: The Jalousie Hilton offers the only white sand beach on the island.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Total Rooms: 112
Year Opened: 0
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
No handicapped access.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Jalousie Hilton Resort & Spa:
- Pier Restaurant - An fine dining open-air restaurant serving seafood and Creole specialties. Open for dinner only. Reservations are required.
- Bayside Bar & Grill - A casual pool/beachside restaurant serving buffet lunch with an a la carte menu featuring burgers, sandwiches and even steaks.
- Plantation Restaurant - A fine dining restaurant specializing in a fusion of Mediterranean and Far Eastern cuisine. Dress is formal and reservations are required.
- Verandah Restaurant - An open-air restaurant serving buffet breakfast only.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Various sports clinics plus, daily scheduled resort and beach activities.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment at the Pier Restaurant, entertainment center.
- Learning Center
- Applicable Ages: 5 to 17 years
- Children's Facilities
- Babysitting Fee: $7.50/hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours