Distance from airport to hotel, 20 miles (32 kms)
Distance from hotel to town, 30 miles (48 kms).
Distance from Playa Del Carmen 15miles (24kms)
A mere 30 miles south of Cancun, this all-suite hideaway is surrounded by soft white sand, turquoise waters, vibrant coral reefs and adventurous attractions
- 24 hour Unlimited-LuxuryÂ® room service
- No wristbands
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day â€“ boasting seven restaurants and eight bars including cigar, piano, music lounges and sports bars
- Welcome cocktail and cool towel
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- Unlimited premium and domestic brand beverages
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Daily maid and turn down service
- Expansive infinity pool and a meandering river provide breathtaking views of the Caribbean, while twelve smaller pools create a sensual haven in front of lavish swim-out suites
- Pool and beach wait service
- Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Swim-up pool bar
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, beach and pool volleyball
- Daily activities including water aerobics, billiards, and dance lessons, just to name a few!
- Tennis on site
- Fitness Center & cardio-conditioning facility â€“ On premise state-of-the-art fitness center provides a full range of cardio-conditioning activities: weights, treadmills, lifecycles, step machines and cross trainer
- Pools -a shimmering main infinity pool.(Outdoor)plus (12 smaller swimming pools in front of the swim-out suites)
- Yes hotel has a Swim-up bar
- Playa Paraiso
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees extra
Land & Water Activities
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun offers a broad array of land and water activities to satisfy the adventure seeker including kayaks, snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, hobie cats, deep sea fishing(extra charge), scuba diving with instruction, water aerobics, fitness, jogging, beach volleyball, tennis, and billiards
Secrets Spa by Pevonia
For guests seeking a sanctuary for the senses, Secrets Spa by Pevonia at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun stretches 13,000 sq. ft. offering a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence that combines hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience.
Pamper yourself in our stunning spa garden surrounded by lush foliage and flourishing vegetation. Swiss showers, saunas, steam rooms, private showers and a relaxing indoor lounge area are here for you to enjoy. Massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a full service beauty salon are available for you. The spa also offers an array of rejuvenating facials, spa packages and pampering for your hands, feet and nails.
Each suite is beautifully appointed with luxury amenities that include:
- Four-poster king or two double beds
- An armoire complete with his and her closets
- 24-hour room service
- Jacuzzi for 2 in every room
- Electronic safety deposit box (laptop size)
- Iron and ironing board
- Secret box for private room service delivery
- Night table with lamp
- 32" flat screen satellite television
- DVD player
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Coffee/ tea maker
- Ceiling fan
- Alarm clock with MP3 player/docking station
- Private and furnished terrace or patio
- Vanity mirror
- Hair dryer
- Direct dial telephone
- Swim-out suites are also available with direct pool access
- Internet access in all suites (Additional cost applies)
The Preferred Club is an exclusive area providing exceptional services, a private lounge and Preferred Club suites offering impressive ocean views, most with outdoor private soaking tubs, all in premium locations.
Preferred Club benefits include:
- Private Preferred Lounge
- Preferred Status and Amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View - Each suite has an ocean view, a four-poster king or two double beds, armoire complete with his and her closets, desk, sofa, full bathroom, private and furnished terrace with exterior private soaking tub.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front - Each suite has an ocean view, a four-poster king or two double beds, armoire complete with his and her closets, desk, sofa, full bathroom, private and furnished terrace.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-out - Each suite has a four-poster king size bed, armoire complete with his and her closets, desk, sofa, full bathroom, and a private and furnished terrace with direct access to one of the 12 pools that flow to each ground floor patio.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite - Each suite has an ocean view, four- poster king bed, armoire complete with his and her closets, living room, dining room, two sofas, table, refrigerator, microwave and a private and furnished terrace including a exterior private soaking tub, table and chairs, towel rack and telescope.
Presidential Suite - Each suite has an ocean view, four- poster king bed, armoire complete with his and her closets, living room with bar and home theater with 40" flat screen TV, dining room with seating for eight, two sofas, kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave and a private and furnished terrace including a Jacuzzi for four, table and chairs, towel rack and telescope.
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is located on Maroma Beach, voted the World's Best Beach by the Travel Channel four years in a row.
412 luxurious, all-suite accommodations some are swim-out suites with direct access to one of 12 smaller pools.
Total Rooms: 412 rooms
Year Opened: 2008
All Meals, Drinks & Tips Included !
7 Resturants and 1 Cafe
- Specializing in international cuisine, this buffet-style restaurant offers guests a variety of specialty items and classics for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dress code at World CafĂ© is Casual.
- Explore the flavors of the Mediterranean with delicious Italian favorites served each evening. Portofinoâ€™s dress code is Casual Elegance and is available for dinner only.
- Authentic Mexican style cuisine dedicated to traditional favorites in a local ambience. El Patio is open for dinner only and the dress code is Casual Elegance
- Situated under a palapa, Oceana serves fresh gourmet seafood in a quiet and romantic seaside setting. This all time favorite is only open for dinner and Casual is the dress code.
- Located by the pool with stunning ocean views, this restaurant serves up all of your favorites from the grill. The Seaside Grill is open for lunch and dinner and the dress code is Casual.
- Offering guests a fusion of Pan-Asian and oriental Ăˇ la carte delicacies, the Himitsu is open for dinner only with a Casual Elegance dress code. Arrive early if show cooking piques your interest because this restaurant offers four Teppanyaki tables.
- Savor the taste of French cuisine each evening at Bordeaux, serving delectable fare in a romantic, elegant setting. Open for dinner with a Casually Elegant dress code.
- Enjoy premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere at the Coco Cafe.
Please note an additional charge may apply for lobster.
8 bars and lounges serving unlimited premium beverages; choose from including Manatees Swim-up Bar, La Habana Cigar Bar, Piano Lounge, Showtime Theater Bar, Revive Spa Bar, and Sports Bars Pool and beach waiter service
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun has over 7,000 sq. ft. of dedicated meeting and function space. The meeting area offers 7,000 sq. ft. of freestanding flexible space as it divides into four sections. Additionally, Secrets Maroma Beach offers: storage for service and set-up equipment, a breakout and foyer area, a private boardroom and three individual meeting rooms.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Activities & Entertainment:
- Pool aerobics, bicycle tours, snorkeling, beach and pool volleyball, tennis, beach soccer
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Evening shows and resort entertainment.
information provided by hotel and subject to change.