SuperClubs Grand Lido Braco is situated beachfront between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. Montego Bay is25 miles away.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (45 minutes)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two Olympic-size swimming pools with two swim-up bars and four jacuzzis.
- 9-hole course on-site Breezes Runaway Bay 18-hole is 20 minutes away Iron Shore 18-hole is 45 minutes away
- There is a 9 hole, Par 3 executive course on property (there is also an 18-hole course 20 minutes away at Breezes Runaway Bay, greens fees and transportation are included).
- Holes: 9
- Green Fees: Included
- Cart Fee: $30
- Club Rental Fees: $12.00-$18.00
- Caddy: N/A
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Bicycles: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Complimentary
- Facials: Additional Charge
Grand Lido Braco is organized as an actual Jamaican village, featuring an old Jamaican ambiance mingled with an 18th century Georgian/Gingerbread style of architecture. At this deluxe resort, the charm of the old Caribbean meets the luxury of Lido.
All guests receive a complimentary manicure/pedicure, and there are free greens fees at the on-site 9 hole golf course and the 18-hole course at Breezes (transp included). Free Weddings and Renewal of Vows (Service Fees apply)
Beach: The property borders 2000 ft. of white sand beach, with two separate coves and a section set aside especially for au natural bathing.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 232
Year Opened: 1994
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
This is an adults only resort (16 or older). Suitable for couples, singles and families with children 16 & older.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All
There are 5 Restaurants at Grand Lido Braco Resort & Spa by SuperClubs:
- La Pasta - A casual sidewalk cafe, serving Italian favorite late into the evening. Dress is casual. Reservations are not required. Open from noon-11pm daily.
- Nanny`s Jerk Pit - An authentic taste of Jamaican. Serving traditional Jamaican favorites. Dress is casual. Reservations are not required. Hours: 11am-4pm.
- Victoria Market - An expansive buffet serving continental cuisine for breakfast and lunch, dinner is served á la carte. Reservations are not required. Dress is casual.
- Piacere - Specializing in French Nouvelle cuisine. Reservations are required. Men are required to wear a dress shirt, dress pants and dress shoes. Closed Friday.
- Munanana - Innovative Japanese fare in a casually elegant atmosphere. Reservations arerequired. Men must wear a jacket, dress pants and dress shoes. Closed Friday.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Afternoon tea, croquet lessons, staff and guest talent shows, Reggae dance classes, cooking, mixology classes
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment, sing-along piano bar, disco, Toga Party on Tuesday, Pajama Party on Thursday.