The resort is situated on 22 acres of beachfront property on the north coast of Jamaica, 1 hour and 20 minutes from Montego Bay Airport, and 30 minutes (17 miles) from Ocho Rios.
Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
Physician on Call
- 3 Outdoor Pools
- 3 jacuzzis
- Super Clubs` par-72, 18-hole PGA-quality golf course is adjacent to the hotel, and widely considered one of the most demanding in the Caribbean. From beginners to advanced golfers, a total of 28 hours of instruction are available each week.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Complimentary
- Cart Fee
- Club Rental Fee
- Caddy: (mandatory and extra)
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Racquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: some fees might apply
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobbies Cats: Complimentary
- Water skiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Volleyball, basketball, beach soccer
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Fitness Center-Complete fitness center with instructor. Stationary bicycles, stair climber, treadmill, Nautilus-style equipment, complete weight room, rower, aerobics classes Complimentary
- Full Service Spa- additional charge
- Conference Facilities -Our conference facilities can accommodate large groups of 200 persons to small groups of 25 persons. The conference room is equipped with flip chart, VCR, TV, overhead projector, public address system and podium. Banquets and private receptions can also be arranged for a reasonable charge.
NEW! Two exotic wedding gazebos: our tranquil seaside gazebo and the garden gazebo set among the aromatic tropical foliage. The hotel offers complimentary weddings which include a wedding cake, champagne, marriage license, non-denominational marriage officer and flowers. Witnesses are provided on request. Paperwork is handled by us.
Resort is good for: Couples, Singles and families with children ages 14 years and older
Tucked away on the finest expanse of beach on Jamaica`s famed North Coast, Breezes Runaway Bay remains one of the worlds truly great escapes. Stretched across 22 acres of tropical landscape.
Hotel boasts an 18-hole PGA championship golf course with free greens fees for all guests & a complimentary golf school. Non motorized water sports are included and free Weddings and Renewal of Vows (Service Fees apply)
Beach: There are two private white sand beaches, totaling a 1/4 mile of beach with beautiful dive sites.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Total Rooms: 266
Minimum age 14 years and older
All Meals, Drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic & Tips- ALL INCLUDED!
There are 5 Restaurants at Breezes Runaway Bay by Super Clubs:
- Beach Terrace - An ocean-view buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Casual dress or beachwear is acceptable.
- MUNASAN -Innovative Japanese fare in a casually elegant atmosphere with a sushi bar and Teppanyaki stations, where chefs prepare dishes to order. Reservations required. Open Saturday - Thursday from 6:30pm - 9:00pm (Closed on Fridays)
- REGGAE CAFÉ Restaurant-
Beachfront dining with an authentic taste of Jamaica. Serving traditional Jamaican favorites and Caribbean fare. Super Snacks offered: burgers, fries, Jerk chicken, hot dogs and refreshments from 11:00am - 6:30pm.
- Pastafari - A casually elegant, air-conditioned á la carte Italian restaurant with an anti pasta pasta bar. Open for dinner only. Reservations are required. Men must wear long pants.
- Starlight Grill -
Opens 7:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday – Tuesday. Vegetarian cuisine for those who prefer to dine under the stars (Closed on Wednesdays).
- Breezes Runaway Bay now offers in-room service for continental breakfast available between the hours of 7:30am - 10:00am each morning. Breakfast items include orange juice, coffee, tea and breakfast pastries
- Don’t forget about our 24-Hour Snack Attack, a platter of fresh sandwiches, fruits and pastries, available at the front desk..
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Organized activities daily -Our games room has backgammon, cards, dominoes, pool table, skittle table, table tennis and much more. Be creative with our Arts & Crafts coordinator in our own craft workshop.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
Live entertainment, disco, karaoke, sing-a-longs in the Piano Bar
Now you can bring your laptop and, for a minimal fee, receive wireless internet access from the privacy of your own room .Guests also have access to our Internet cafe which is located in the lobby area. Additional charge
All Information on this page subject to change by resort.