Aventura Spa Palace is set within an 85-acre expanse of the Mayan Riviera surrounded by wild tropical gardens, directly facing the Caribbean Sea. The resort is located directly on the beach south of Playa del Carmen, in the town of Puerto Aventuras
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Number of Pools: 7
- Outdoor Pools: 4 Indoor Pools: 3
- Swim-up Bar
- The spectacular outdoor pool area features comfortable jacuzzis and a large shaded swim-up bar with a palapa roof. The resort also offers an indoor pool.
- Playacar Golf Club~ next to Playa del Carmen, 7,202 yd Par 73 championship course wascarved out of the jungle.. Golf Club at Moon Palace~ 7165 yd par 72 Jack Nicklaus Signature course is now open. Both available with Golf-inclusive Pacakge
- Aventura-Spa Palace is offering a golf-inclusive category, featuring greens fees, round trip transfers (to either of the 2 Golf clubs), snacks, beverages, and shared golf cart. For tee times, e-mail: email@example.com
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: 150 Playa/250 Moon
- Cart Fee: includes shared cart
- Club Rental Fees: 30 STEEL/40 GRAPHITE
- Caddy: optional per group $30
- Lessons Available
- 4 Outdoor lighted courts: 4
- Court Fee: free of charge
- Racquet Rental Fees: free of charge
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Additional Charge
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Racquetball: Additional Charge
- Squash: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Styled as a Mexican Hacienda with an open central patio, Aventura Spa Palace offers a pleasing mix of architectural styles, with ample gardens surrounding a large free form pool and private man-made beach and inlet.
This resort features a fine, relaxed ambiance with a beautiful man-made inlet along tranquil blue waters, nightly entertainment, lighted tennis, non-motorized watersports, and a spa. Guests receive one free scuba lesson per stay.
Beach: The resort is situated on a man-made seawater inlet. Protected by natural rock and coral formations, the beautiful carved inlet borders 660 ft of white sand, creating a secure hideaway with lounge chairs resting beneath the soothing shadow of palapas.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Total Rooms: 1266
Year Opened: 1999
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL
There are 7 Restaurants at Aventura Spa Palace:
- Ventanas - An indoor poolside restaurant offering an International menu for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ventanas offers different theme nights, including Caribbean, German, Oriental, Creole, and International. There is no dress code.
- El Patio - A snack bar in the lobby with an assortment of teas, coffees, pastries and cookies from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Mo Mo Mo Hana - A la carte restaurant serving Oriental cuisine. Open for dinner.
- Mundaca - An outdoor poolside buffet restaurant. There is no dress code.
- El Greco - Mediterranean restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner.
- La Hacienda - A deluxe gourmet restaurant serving a la carte Mexican cuisine in a comfortable, air-conditioned environment. Hours are from 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm, and there is a semi-formal dress code (no shorts, sneakers or sandals allowed).
- La Huerta - A la carte restaurant serving vegetarian cuisine. Open for dinner. Semi formal dress code which requires men to wear collar shirt, long pants and shoes dinner dining.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Volleyball, Aquaerobics, Contests, Optional Tours, Billiard Room, Watersports.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Contests, Participation Activities, Nightly Theme Shows (Latin Show,Hollywood Show, Tropical Show,Mexican Show,Cats,Beach Party).