This beachfront resort is located 10 minutes away from the quiet village of Playa del Carmen, and 40 miles south of Cancun International Airport
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (5 minutes away.)
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There is one pool for activities, and one for relaxation.
- Playacar Golf Club - 1/4 mile away
- This championship-level golf course was carved right out of the jungle by the Robert Von Hagge Associates. This 7,202-yard course is rated 73.1 and has plenty of tee boxes for every level of play. It is situated next to Playa del Carmen.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $56.00 (approx)
- Cart Fee: $20.00 (approx)
- Club Rental Fees: $22.00 (approx)
- Caddy: mandatory
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor lighted courts: 4
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Rcaquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Allegro Resort is composed of charming thatch-roofed villas that combine an exotic Polynesian touch with the comforts of home. Set within a tranquil environment full of vegetation and Caribbean flavor, the resort offers 300 air-conditioned rooms.
Because the villas are centralized in the midst of a very lush, tropical garden area, the guests are able to enjoy a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. Features include unlimited imported & domesticdrinks, nightly entertainment, and daily activities.
Beach: The Allegro Playacar by Occidental is situated on a long white sand beach with clear, calm waters, considered among the finest in the Caribbean.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 300
Year Opened: 1993
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All
There are 4 Restaurants at Allegro Playacar by Occidental:
- La Troje - A casually elegant a la carte restaurant serving Mexican specialties. Reservations are required.
- Topaz - An International buffet restaurant with different theme nights, dress is casual.
- Caruso - A casually elegant a la carte restaurant serving Italian specialties. Reservations are required.
- Snack Bar - A casual poolside snack bar serving fast food. Bathing suits are permitted.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily Activities Program hosted by recreation staff in a variety of languages, basketball, volleyball, water polo.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly Entertainment with local talent and staff shows, weekly Manager's Cocktail Party.
The supervised activities program includes games, dancing, painting, etc. Available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Applicable Ages: 4 to 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: $10/hour/child
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours notice.