Located on Bavaro Beach, walking distance to Plaza Bavaro Shopping Center in Punta Cana.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Nearby (next to lobby of Fiesta Palace)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- Two freshwater pools each offering its own swim-up pool bar with winding and secluded spots. Separate pool area for children.
- Cocotal Country Club 2-miles
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Contact hotel.
- Cart Fee: Contact hotel.
- Club Rental Fees: Contact Hotel.
- Caddy: Contact hotel.
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: Fee for night play.
- Racquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Complimentary Mini-Golf
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Beautiful low rise resort, well landscaped on one of the best beaches in the world. Exclusive family suite accommodations for family of eight or six adults including two full bathrooms. Shopping Center with internet center. Exchange privileges within the Fiesta Beach and Fiesta Palace totaling 9 restaurants & 12 bars within resort complex
Beach: Exceptional swimming beach protected by extensive coral reefs, wide sandy beach peppered by hundreds.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Total Rooms: 608
Year Opened: 1992
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
NO spring breakers. Reservations required in the a la carte restaurants. Men are required at dinner to wear long pants and proper shirts (no tank tops/t-shirts)
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL
There are 9 Restaurants at Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort:
- Gran Cantina Mariachi - Dinner (7pm-10pm) - air conditioned,Tex Mex dishes,*reservations required* Men are required at dinner to wear long pants and proper shirts(no tank tops/t-shirts). Located at hotel
- La Catedral - Breakfast(7am-10am) & Dinner (7pm-10pm) - buffet style service,international &local dishes,various nightly themes throughout the week, air conditioned. Located at hotel.
- El Bohio - Breakfast(10am-11:45am) - continental breakfast served beachfront,located at Fiesta Palace. Lunch(12pm-4pm)-buffet & bar-b-que
- La Arrecife - Breakfast(10am-11am)-continental beachfront, Lunch(12pm-4pm)-buffet & grillbeachfront, Dinner(7pm-10pm)-beachfront nightly "themed" a la carte gourmetmenu selection**reservations required**Men are required at dinner to wear long pants(no tank tops/t-shir
- La Garza - 24 hour service. Breakfast(6am-7am)-"early bird"continental breakfast & Late Night Snacks(5pm-6am)-sandwiches & pizza.
- La Uva - Breakfast(7am-10pm),Lunch(1pm-3pm) & Dinner(7pm-10pm)-located at the FiestaBeach,buffet service,international & local dishes.
- Las Torres - Breakfast(7am-10am),Lunch(1pm-3pm) & Dinner(7pm-10pm)-international & localdishes,air conditioned,buffet style,various theme nights. Located at Fiesta Palace.
- Mare Nostrum - Dinner(7pm-10pm)-air conditioned,specializing in a wide variety of Mediterranean entrees. ** reservations required **-located at the Fiesta Palace Men are required to wear long pants and proper shirts(no tank tops/t-shirts
- La Chichigua - Lunch(1pm-3pm) & Dinner(7pm-10pm)- causal buffet dining,Italian cuisine, pasta & pizza. Located at hotel.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Table tennis, basketball, volleyball, football, soccer, mini-golf, tennis, Internet cafe available for fee$.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily night shows with varied entertainment. Live music in Lobby Bar 5 times a week, Disco
Mini club Fort Fiesta is open from 9 to 5. Children can be left under supervision. Plenty of activities from video games to sports.
- Applicable Ages: 3 to 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Teen Disco