- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two gigantic lake-shaped swimming pools resting beneath the sway of towering palms, where guests have access to chaise lounges and towel service (chaise lounges and towel service are available at the beach, as well).
- Cocotal Golf & Country Club
- There is an 18 and a 9 hole course with driving range, pro-shop, rental equipment andgolf academy (tee times between 8 am and 3 pm).The 18-hole measures 7285 from the Gold, 6855 from the Blue and 6448 from the White.
- Holes: 27
- Green Fees: $$
- Cart Fee: $$
- Club Rental Fees: $$
- Outdoor Courts
- Court Fee: $$ for night play
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
This magnificent resort is in the center of Bavaro Beach, surrounded by exuberant garden areas consisting of palm trees and lush vegetation. Buildings feature the original "Flamenco" style, with balcony or terrace.
The Royal club is a unique "hotel within the hotel" for guests seeking more exclusive room accommodations.
Beach: Featuring an ideal location right in the center of famous "Playa Bávaro" beach, the resort is situated along unmistakable white sands, bordering the beautiful, clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Guests have direct access to the beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 1:00 pm
Total Rooms: 873
Year Opened: 99
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express
Men must wear long pants for dinner in all restaurants, reservations are required for the a la carterestaurants. The unlimited alcohol consists of Domestic drinks only. Drinks are not included in the disco. Spring breaker: must be 18yrs w/$200.p/p dep or cc
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-El Cortijo - not included in the all-inclusive plan.
There are 9 Restaurants at Grand Flamenco Punta Cana by Occidental:
- La Fontana - Pizzeria. Dinner 6:30pm-10:30pm. Dress code: casual wear
- La Hacienda - Serving Mexican food, the first seating is 7-8:30pm, the second is from 8:30pm-10:30pm. Reservations are required. Dress code: casual elegant wear only- no shorts, sleeveless shirts or sandals.
- El Cortijo - *Not included* Gourmet restaurant 30% discount on food-bill Dinner 7pm-10:30pm. Men are required to wear long pants. Reservations are required.
- Via Veneto - Featuring Italian cuisine, the first seating is 7pm-8:30pm, the second seating is 8:30pm-10:30pm. Reservations required. Dress code: casual elegant wear only; no shorts, sleeveless shirts or sandals.
- La Giralda - A Buffet restuarant where the cooking is done in front of the guest. Breakfast is from 7-11a, Lunch is 1-3 and Dinner is 7-10:30pm. Dress Code: no bathing suits allowed; dinner - no sleeveless shirts, sandals or shorts.
- La Taqueria - Tacos & antojitos. Dinner 6:30pm-10:30pm. Dress code: casual wear
- The Beach Club - A barbeque restaurant serving lunch from 12-4pm. Dress Code: casual wear only; dinner - no sleeveless shirts, sandals or shorts.
- El Lago - Fast food (Pool restaurant) Snacks - 11am-6:30pm
- Las Reses - A steakhouse restaurant open from 7pm-10:30pm Reservations required. Dress code: casual elegant wear only; no shorts, sleeveless shirts or sandals.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Merengue dance classes, contests, competitions, aqua erobics, waterpolo, volleyball, scuba diving clinic in pool, snorkeling
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Exclusive shows, dance music from the "Occidental Fun Club Band," Discotheque, Theatrical scenario with auditorium.
An assisted games and sports program for children ages 4 to 12 is available from 9am to 5 pm.
- Applicable Ages: 4-12 years old.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: Contact hotel.