15 minutes drive away from Punta Cana airport and 40 minutes from La Romana airport.Hotel overlooks a marvelous white sand beach and is surrounded by tropical vegetation
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Onsite
- Shopping Mall Nearby (Within hotel complex)
Three extensive lagoon-type swimming pools with children section. Large sun terraces and gardens with sun beds and sunshades Towel-service at pools and beach
3 Golf Courses are located nearby; Cocotal Golf Club, Punta Cana Golf Club, and 1 hr.drive to Casa de Campo Golf Club.
2 Outdoor Courts
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Bicycles: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
Facials: Additional Charge
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
Bahia Principe Punta Cana is a Caribbean-style hotel with touches of Colonial decoration, surrounded by tropical vegetation. Junior suites, set in villas of two or three stories, have a view of the ocean.
Two very large lake-form swimming pools with a children’s section surrounded by rich gardens and solarium with deck-chairs and loungers. Pueblo Dominicano (Dominican Village)-shopping
Beach: Sandy white
Total Rooms: 660
Year Opened: 2004
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
There are 7 Restaurants at Bahia Principe Punta Cana:
- Mediterranean Restaurant - Air conditioned A La Carte serving Mediterranean dishes. All men must wear pants for dinner.
- Rodizo (Brazillian) Restaurant - Air conditioned A La Carte serving Brazilian dishes. All men must wear pants for dinner.
- Italian Restaurant - Air conditioned A La Carte serving Italian dishes. All men must wear pants for dinner.
- Japanese-Tepanaki - Opening Nov.2004. All men must wear pants for dinner.
- Main Restaurant - All men must wear pants for dinner.
- Gourmet Restaurant - Air conditioned Gourmet restaurant. All men must wear pants for dinner.
- Mexican Restaurant - All men must wear pants for dinner.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Water Sports Center on the beach
- Diving Center
- Tennis courts
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily entertainment with live music(merengue,salsa,...)
- variety of shows held at the Amphitheatre
- Mini Club offers children's activities for ages 4 to 12 years old.