This property is situated in the new resort area of Uvero Alto in the northeastern Dominican Republic, and is surrounded by an enormous palm grove bordering a 500 meter beach of fine white sand.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Nearby (Casino 7p-3a, Onsite)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- Two pools, one large lagoon size with footbridge, waterfalls, swim-up bar and pool rafts, the second pool is two-tiered in the garden villas section with 2 jacuzzis.
- Cocotal Golf & Country Club - 30 minutes away
- There is an 18 and a 9 hole course with driving range, pro-shop, rental equipment andgolf academy (tee times between 8 am and 3 pm). The 18-hole measures 3380 (Slope 131)from the Gold, 3203 (Slope 130) from the Blue and 2993 (Slope 126) from the White.
- Holes: 27
- Green Fees: Varies.
- Cart Fee: Varies.
- Club Rental Fees: VARIES.
- Caddy: Varies
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Racquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Squash: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Archery, Basketball, Bocce Ball, Beach Donkey Polo, Beach Donkey Rides, Croquet, Shuffleboard.
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
This property is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean and is surrounded by enormous palm groves. 1 hour and 15 minutes from the Punta Cana airport.
All suite accommodations, 2 pools, full casino, disco, 24 hour room service, all premium brand dinks 7 a la carte restaurants and first class spa. Only Hotel in the DR that is a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
Beach: The resort borders over 2000 feet of fine white sand beachfront with a generous amount of natural space between the gardens, swimming pool and hotel. Hammocks designed for two placed among the palm trees and beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 446
Year Opened: 2000
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express
This is an Adults Only resort (no one under 18 years allowed). No Spring Breakers
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All
There are 8 Restaurants at Secrets Excellence Punta Cana:
- Maria Bonita - Mexican buffet & A La Carte restaurant. Reservations never required Dinner 6:30p-10:30p. Air-conditioned; Dress Code: Casual Elegance
- Bella Italia - Featuring a selection of pizzas and a variety of lunch and dinner menus. Dinner 6:30p-10:30p, Pizza served 12:30p-2a Air-conditioned; Dress Code: Casual
- Ocean Front Mediterranean - Serving exquisite fish and shellfish dishes including shrimp and lobster. Guests can enjoy dinner in front of the sea. Open for Dinner 6:30p-10:30p Reservations never required. Open Air; Dress Code: Casual
- Texas Palapa Steak House - Featuring American and TexMex cuisine. Open for Lunch 12:30p-4p Dinner featuring Black Angus Steaks open 6:30p-10:30p Open Air; Dress Code: Lunch-Informal, Dinner-Casual
- Quisqueya - A gourmet a la carte restaurant featuring Contemporary Continental Cuisine Open for Dinner only 6p-10p. Reservations never required. Air-conditioned; Dress Code: Casual Elegance
- Cazabito - Domimican Cuisine open for Dinner only 6:30p-10:30p Reservations never required. Air Conditioned; Dress Code: Casual Elegance
- Higuey Main Resturant - Main resturant open for breakfast 7a-10:30a, Lunch 12p-4p. Air-conditioned; Dress Code: Informal
- Madame Butterfly - An Oriental dinner restaurant offering typical dishes from the Far East. Reservations are never required. Open for Dinner only 6:30p-10:30p Air-conditioned; Dress Code: Casual
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Beach Donkey Polo, Beach Donkey Rides, Excursion/Picnic to Macao Beach, Croquet, Darts, Horse Shoes, Lawn Chess, Ping Pong.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
Theme Nights, Beach Party, Staff Shows, Audience Participation Shows, Orchestra every nights a week, Desires Disotheque.