Paradise Village is a beachfront property on Banderas Bay located 15 minutes north of the airport and 30 minutes north of downtown Puerto Vallarta
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (Walking distance)
- 3 Outdoor Pools
- The two lagoon shaped pools feature water slides, cascades, and a lap pool. The third pool features spectacular alligator water slides and a spa lap pool.
- El Tigre Golf Course
- Holes: 18
- Lessons Available
- 4 Outdoor lighted courts: 4
- Court Fee: Free during the day
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Squash: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Basketball, volleyball, mopeds
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Additional Charge
- Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
This is a 5-star resort with a Mayan-inspired style of architecture. Set amidst natural lagoons, white sandy beaches and lush vegetation, this magnificent resort occupies a 15-acre peninsula facing the sea and adjoining a world class marina.
This All-Suite beachfront resort features a world-class European spa, a fully equipped conference center, 24-hour room service, a nightclub, two swimming pools with waterslides, complimentary day tennis on four courts, children`s activities and a gym.
Beach: The property borders a wide sandy beach with an exclusive beachfront spa station.
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 490
Year Opened: 1993
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Paradise Village Resort:
- Mayapan Restaurant - Serving Mexican specialties and international cuisine, the dress code is casual.
- Tulum Restaurant - Serving regional, international and gourmet spa cuisine, the dress code is casual.
- Kikil Snack Bar - A snack bar located on the beach
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Volleyball, Bingo, Beachside Spa Station, Wildlife Reserve.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Outdoor amphitheater, night club.
- The hotel kids club offers organized activities.
- Applicable Ages: 4 - 11 years old.
- Program Fees: $14.00
- Children's Facilities
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours