This oceanfront property is approximately 10 minutes driving time from downtown and the Airport
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (One mile.)
- 3 Outdoor Pools:
- Swim-up Bar
- There are three main swimming pools, including one with a panoramic view.
- Marina Golf - 10 minutes LLos Flamingos Golf - 30 minutes
- The Marina Vallarta is a par-71, 18-hole course designed by Joe Finger with a total of 6,700 yards, located in the heart of Marina Vallarta. The Flamingos is a par 72, 18-hole course designed by Percy Clifford, located 15 minutes north of town.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $43 - $120
- Cart Fee: Included - $23
- Club Rental Fees: $14 - $20
- Lessons Available
- 2 Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: $9.00 per hour
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Racquetball: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
The Krystal Vallarta is a Mexican hacienda-style hotel nestled throughout a total of 32 acres. This low-rise beachfront colonial resort provides 100% Mexican hospitality, offering comfortable air- conditioned rooms with two doubles or one king bed.
This resort has over 40 bubbling fountains, a Mexican fiesta plaza, a private bullring, an aquaduct, two lighted tennis courts, the Christine Disco (extra charge), a weekly Fiesta Night, and cobblestone streets lined with traditional street lamps
Beach: The resort is situated on the white sands of Eagle Beach, where there are lounges, tiki huts, cabanas, and beach volleyball.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 405
Year Opened: 1990
Limited All-inclusive Plan
There are 5 Restaurants at NH Krystal Puerto Vallarta:
- Kamakura Japanese - This restaurant is set in an Oriental ambiance serving shabu-shabu, tepanyaki and sushi bar. Serving dinner from 6:00 pm to midnight.
- Beach Club - A beachfront beach club serving light snacks from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Las Velas - An outdoor oceanfront restaurant serving breakfast buffet and lunch a la carte, open for surf & turf dinner.
- La Noria - Open all year round.
- Bogart's - An exotic, casually elegant a la carte restaurant with an international menu and "Casablanca" theme
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Land and water sports, a fully organized activities program for both adults and children.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Lobby Bar with live music and happy hour, Christine Disco.
Hotel does not have organized children's activities, however, they do have a playground available for kids.