Located in the exclusive Marina Vallarta Yacht and Golf area, 5 minutes away from the airport and 15minutes from downtown
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (5 minutes)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- The pool is designed after a famous work by Picasso, and it is one of the largest in Puerto Vallarta.
- Marina Vallarta Golf Course - 5 minutes
- The Marina Vallarta Golf Course is an 18-hole, par 71 course designed by Joe Finger. The course offers a total of 6,700 yards, and is located in the heart of Marina Vallarta, between the beach and marina. It is open daily from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Vaies by time of day
- Cart Fee: Included (shared)
- Club Rental Fees: $30.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Racquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Archery, Shooting Range, Darts
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this lively non-stop All-Inclusive hotel features a wide variety of entertainment and activities, and the Melia's spacious grounds provide more than enough room in which to enjoy them all.
The All-Inclusive features include: a mini-club for kids with supervised activities; unlimited meals and beverages; a daily activities program; a swimming pool; and spacious rooms with private terraces.
Beach: The Melia Puerto Vallarta is on a beige sandy beach which can sometimes be rocky, depending on ocean conditions.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 360
Year Opened: 1989
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Melia Puerto Vallarta:
- Los Vitrales - Offers service "a la carte" gourmet dinning. Open formal dress Tuesday to Sunday. Previous reservation are required, subject to availability, children under 12 only on Wednesday (Family Night). One dinner per stay.
- Quetzal Restaurant - Offers a buffet service daily, breakfast and dinner with a different theme every night. Dress code: shirt and shoes are required,Semiformal.
- La Palapa Grill - Offers snack, lunch and a la carte grill dinner. Reservations are required one dinner per stay (closed on Sunday and rainy season).
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- A Shooting range, archery, pistol & air rifle, contest pool activities, tennis, shuffleboard, dive demo, dancing lessons & more
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Shows featuring professional dancers such as Vegas style, Broadway, Mexican Folklore and Mouline Rouge.
Club4 (0-4)- Certified nannies, indoor play area, cribs educational activities, etc..Mini Club (5-12)- Playground, climbing wall, camping at hotel, mini disco, et.. Teen's Club (up to 16)-Climbing wall, batting cage, tennis clinics, video arcade, etc
Applicable Ages: 0-16 years old.
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: Free up to 19 Hours
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 6 hours