The resort is set against the backdrop of fabulous Mismaloya Bay, along a beachfront with 1600 ft of light golden sand. The property is twelve minutes south of downtown Puerto Vallarta, and 35 minutes away from the airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (12 minutes)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- Pool features include waterfalls, small rivers and islands with jacuzzis.
- Marina Vallarta Golf Course - 30 minutes north
- Marina Vallarta Golf Club offers an 18-hole, par 71 course designed by Joe Finger. The course offers a total of 6,700 yards, and is located in the heart of Marina Vallarta, between the beach and marina. It is open daily from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $95.00
- Cart Fee: Included.
- Club Rental Fees: $25.00
- Lessons Available
- 1 Outdoor lighted court
- Court Fee: 10.00
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Hobie Cats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Pool Tables, Black Jack Tables
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
La Jolla De Mismaloya is a luxurious all suite resort with Spanish/Colonial architecture located beachfront on beautiful Mismaloya Bay. Surrounded by mountains and a river, this deluxe resort offers 303 ocean view One- and Two-Bedroom Suites.
This self-contained all suite resort features a brand new Convention Center, six restaurants, five bars, night tennis, four swimming pools, two whirlpools, water sports, an organized children`s program and an optional All-Inclusive Plan.
Beach: Small beach area open limited hours but neighboring beach is swimable and available at the pleasure of hotel guests.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 303
Year Opened: 1989
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-Optional All-Inclusive Plan
There are 5 Restaurants at La Jolla De Mismaloya:
- El Patio - International and Mexican cuisine served in a casual environment with pianomusic (special diets available). Located near the swimming pool in front ofthe sea, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Iguana Italiana - Serving the most succulent pasta and Italian specialties within a charming,romantic ambiance. Open for dinner only, formal dress is required.
- The John Huston Restaurant - Serving seafood specialties for lunch and dinner with wonderful views of the Bahia de Banderas. (Guests on the All-Inclusive Program will receive a $30.00 per person credit to dine at this restaurant or Set of the Night of the Iguana).
- Beach Club - Fast food served in a casual atmosphere, including wood oven pizza. Open for lunch and dinner, no dress code.
- Set of the Night of the Iguana - Fresh seafood, International and Mexican menu served in a romantic atmosphere with the best views of Mismaloya Bay. (Guests of the All- Inclusive Program will receive a $30.00 per person credit to dine at this restaurant or John Huston).
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
Volleyball, Water Aerobics, Watersports
The Jollamigos Kids Club Contests hosts a variety of activities designed especially for kids, including exercises, handicrafts, painting, singing, beach soccer, bingo, piñatas, beach activities, treasure hunts, parades, bobbing for apples, and more!
Applicable Ages: 5 to 11 years old
- Game Room
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $9.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours
- Children`s pool and movie room.