The hotel is surrounded by the lush green hills of the Sierra Madre, nestled along its own private beach. It is 5 minutes south of downtown, and 25 minutes away from the airport
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (2 miles)
- 3 Outdoor Pools with Jacuzzis
- Marina Vallarta Golf - 5 minutes (350m away); Nicklaus
- The Marina Vallarta Golf Course is an 18-hole, par 71 course designed by Joe Finger.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $60 - $160 (approx)
- Cart Fee: $30 to $80 (approx)
- Club Rental Fees: $25 - $35 (approx)
- Lessons Available
- 2 Outdoor lighted courts: 2
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Dreams Puerto Vallarta is tucked into the base of a mountain surrounded by lush vegetation. Featuring a beautiful contemporary Mexican style of architecture, the hotel offers the best private beach in town.
Resort features include four restaurants, two bars, 24-hour room service, live entertainment, two swimming pools (one of which has a swim-up pool bar), two lighted tennis courts, an exercise room, and the Explorer's Club for children.
Beach: Located in a secluded cove, the Dreams enjoys 1,600 feet (500 meters) of private beach with soft, white sand.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 337
Year Opened: 1969
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Dreams Puerto Vallarta:
- Porto Fino - Specializing in Mediterranean cuisine . A la carte with ocean view.
- El Patio - Gourmet restaurant featuring Mexican specialties.
- Oceana - Seafood served specialties. A la carte with ocean view
- World Cafe - All day dining serving Mexican and International specialties. A la carte with ocean view.
- Seaside Grill - Grilled and deli specialties. A la carte with ocean view
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily activities consist of beach volleyball, jungle trekkk, beach soccer, water polo board games, Aqua aerobics and much more !
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- 3 Evening activities consist of three theme nights with buffet and entertainment, and manager's cocktail party
The Kids Club is available from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm offering an array of activities designed especially for children ages: 4 to 12 years old.
- Explorer's Club with supervised activities
- Applicable Ages: 4-12
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours