Explore an island paradise. The Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort and Spa makes a great base, located in Ocho Rios on the stunning northern coastline, just 90 minutes from Montego Bay Airport.
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Electronic blackjack and over 100 slot machines
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service (extra)
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Nearby
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- Explore the five swimming pools,plunge pools, meandering river and hot tubs
- Twist and turn down the Lighthouse Water slide for a shooting good time
- Lounge on the 1,300 foot private beach, the longest in Ocho Rios
Golf, horseback riding, polo and river rafting nearby
- Two Championship courts- Complimentary.
Water Sports on Site
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Jet Ski / Wave runner: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
- Kayaking: Complimentary
- Paddleboat's: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Water Trampolines: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Fitness Factory/Health Club - Extensively equipped with top of the line Cxbex Equipment and aerobics area
- Spa - extra charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Wedding are available at an additional cost
Meeting & Banquets -The Sunset Jamaica Grande boasts more than 30,000 square feet of indoor meeting space. The 17,650 square foot Grande Hall is centrally located and holds up to 2, 500 people.
Escape to the all-inclusive splendor of the legendary 730 room Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort and Spa located in Ocho Rios with its spectacular variety of new amenities, divine dining, spa and great location. A beautiful white sand beach fringes the resort while five lavish pools meander though this beach side complex, featuring waterfalls, plunge pools, Jacuzzis, swaying rode bridge and swim up bars. The exciting new Lighthouse Water slide is a thrill for everyone with two full body water slides each a whopping 330 feet in length twisting and turning around the lighthouse for a shooting good time...
Sensational amenities include seven restaurants, eight bars, kids clubs, non motorized water sports, full service spa, air conditioned fitness center, tennis, mini casino, nightly entertainment, disco, boutiques, business center, conference facilities, wedding and much more. Good for singles, couples , families and groups.
Beach: This property is stretched along 1300 feet of spectacular beachfront.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Total Rooms: 730
All Meals, Drinks & Tips Included !
There are 7 Restaurants at Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort:
- The Grande Palm - Open 7:00am - 10:00AM then Noon - 2:30PM - then 6:30PM to 10:00pm A Buffet-style, open-air restaurant overlooking the Three Rivers pool, meandering river and waterfalls, or the sparkling Caribbean.
- Ginger Lily - Open 6:30pm-10:30pm Reservations required. Savor Asian favorites infused with Caribbean flavor at Ginger Lily. Dress Code: Dressy resort wear
- LaDiva - Open 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Reservations Required. Featuring classically prepared Italian cuisine in an elegant setting. Dress Code: Dressy resort wear
- Dining on South Beach - Open 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Reservations Required. Inspired Caribbean/New American fusion dishes are on offer in a lovely al fresco atmosphere. Dress Code: Dressy resort wear.
- Jamalicious Cafe -Open 11:00am to 7:00pm Serving island and American favorites, this casual bistro has both indoor and outdoor seating.
- South Beach Bar & Grill and Lighthouse Bar & Grill - Open from 10:00am to 1:00am - Sandwiches and grilled favorites and Jamaican "jerk" specialties, plus Stripe Beer, tropical rum drinks, fruit juices and soft drinks
- Caribbean Marketplace & Beach Party! Every Tuesday is a Caribbean Beach Party! Craft vendors create a Caribbean marketplace and the celebration continues with still drum music, limbo contests, beachfront bonfires and a sumptuous Jamaica-style Barbeque. Irie mom!
- Pirates and Wenches Party - Become a Pirate of the Caribbean every Thursday! Attend pirate costume classes during the day, the first step to ensuring you will be ready for the evening festivities. Toast the evening with Pirate's Brew and enjoy a lavish buffet of Caribbean specialties.
- The resort has eight bars
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- The activities coordinator leads guests in daily fun around and in Jamaica Grande's Fantasy pool.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Jamaic'N Me Crazy Pub & Disco, live nightly entertainment, theme parties
- Gamble electronic blackjack and over 100 slot machines
The Club Mongoose and Jamstrone kids programs from 9:00am - 7:00pm
Kids enjoy Club Mongoose, a free program for ages 2-7 and "Jamstgone" entertains children ages 8-12
Spring breakers: The hotel has the discretion to remove anyone that is acting inappropriately or causing disturbance in the hotel. They may also impose a cash deposit or credit card imprint upon arrival if they think guests will be a disturbance.
Hotel can change anything on this page at anytime without notice