Some say the lush northern coast of Jamaica, where the rolling hills sweep down to the pristine white beaches, is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Flawlessly set amidst this tropical paradise, Royal Plantation is a splendid seclusion for those who are serious about taking life easy, yet desirous of every refinement. Offering just 80 luxurious suites, all with stunning oceanviews, it has the intimacy of an elegant private villa and the panache of a world-class resort of the highest caliber.
- Aquatrikes Glass Bottom Boat
- Kayaks Windsurfing
- Sail Boats Hobie Waves
- Snorkeling Scuba-Diving ($)
- 2 Private Beach Coves 1 Pool/2 Whirlpools
- Table Tennis Spa Facilities
- Beach Volleyball Day/Night Tennis (2)
- Tennis Pro available Golf (Upton Golf Club)
- Billiards/Pool Table Board Games
- Fitness Center Croquet
Spa Treatments (additional charge):
- Swedish Massage Aromatherapy Massage
- Reflexology Hydrotherapy
- Herbal Body Wraps Skin Treatments
- Eucalyptus Steam Bath Wax Treatments
- Hot & Cold Plunge Pools
- There is an additional charge for spa treatments,
- and spa treatments are booked and payable onsite.
Our 18-hole championship golf course is considered the island's most elite and picturesque. Nestled in lush rolling countryside at a cool 700 feet above sea level, it offers challenges to players of every level and included complimentary PGA instruction.
- Caddies are mandatory but not included.
- Carts and golf clubs are not included.
- Resort Casual: - nice shorts or jeans, swim wear must be covered, no bare feet.
- Resort Evening Attire: - dress pants for men, shirts with sleeves and collar. Jeans, sneakers, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, swim wear, flip-flops and slippers for men are not permitted.
THE BAYSIDE, An air-conditioned al fresco restaurant overlooking the Caribbean Sea features International cuisine with classic, modern and Caribbean interpretation.
6:30am - 7:30am - Early Morning Coffee
7:30am -11:00am - Full A La Carte Breakfast
12:30pm- 2:30pm - A La Carte Lunch
7:00pm -10:00pm - Dinner (Mon, Tues, Thur & Sat)
Dress code is resort casual - hats, tank tops, shorts, and bare feet are not permitted.
C BAR, One of the Caribbean's first Caspian Caviar Lounges serving the finest Iranian Caviar & Veuve Cliquot champagne. Located in Le Papillion. Open nighlty from 6:00pm.
Dress code: Resort Elegant.
FLAMBE TERRACE, exciting flambe dishes prepared to perfection. Open for dinner only. Reservations and selection required. Dinner only 7:00pm to 9:30pm. Open Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Dress code: Resort Elegant.
LE PAPILLON SEAFOOD RESTAURANT, The very best in exotic seafood from around the world. Open every day except Monday. Seating: 7:00pm-10:00pm. Rservations required.
Dress code: Resort Evening Attire (Jackets appropriate but not required).
ROYAL CAFE, Hearty and light favourites offering daily specials with a Caribbean flair in a beach setting. Open daily from 11:30am - 4:30pm.
Dress code: Cover up required (men in shirts and ladies in a wrap or shorts).
ROYAL BEACH BUTLER SERVICE, this royal service brings full food and beverage service right to the guest's beach chair. 24 hour room service. A surcharge per meal order is applicable.
BARS and LOUNGES
Two full service bars in addition to bar service in the Drawing Room, all offer premium brands.
APPLETON LOUNGE, 12:00pm - 1:00am
ROYAL CAFE, 10:00am - 5:00pm
DRAWING ROOM, 6:30pm - 12:00am
- Manager's Cocktail Party, Monday, 7:00pm-7:30pm
- Returning Guests Cocktail Party, Thursday, 6:30pm-7:00pm
- -Jazz Trio
- -Caribbean Steel Band
- -Dancing with the Resident Band
- -Fire Dancer
- -Crab Racing
- -Cultural Show
- -Weekly Beach Party
- -Calypso Band by the Beach (12:30pm)
- -Piano Melodies with John during afternoon Tea (4pm)