Boscobel Beach is located on the north shore of Jamaica, 10 miles east of Ocho Rios and 2 1/2 hours from the Montego Bay airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (10 miles)
- Outdoor Pools
- There is a family pool, a wading pool and an adults-only pool with a premium brand bar, waterslide and Jacuzzi.
Sandal Golf & Country Club
- Transportation and green fees are included.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Included
- Cart Fee: 35
- Caddy: $14.00 (Mandatory)
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Bicycles: Additional Charge
- Badmiton, beach volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Boscobel Beach is a deluxe beachfront property with an authentic, naturally Caribbean atmosphere. Comfortable rooms, an extensive activities program and "adults-only" areas help create a vacation that is romantic, active and relaxing.
Boscobel Beach offers fully supervised children centers and the Super Nanny program (babysitters). Full exchange privileges at all Sandals and Beaches Resorts in Jamaica (transfers are not included).
Beach: The property is situated on a white sandy beach set in a private alcove.
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 230
Year Opened: 1987
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club:
- The Venetian - High ceilings and frescoed walls set the tone for this indoor restaurant serving traditional Italian cuisine. Dress code is casual elegant - shorts,jeans, shirts, sneakers, flip-flops, tank-tops and swimwear are not permitted.
- BBQ Park - Snacks and barbequed favorites served outdoors. Hours: noon-8:00pm.
- Eleanor's - Enjoy fine Caribbean cuisine prepared by master chefs and served indoors byattentive waiters. Open for dinner and caters to adults only. Dress code iscasual elegant: shorts, jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, sneakers, flip-flops and swimwear are not allowed.
- Bayside - This is the resort's main restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Bayside features buffet-style international cuisine which varies daily.Casual cover-ups may be worn for breakfast & lunch; casual elegant attire is required at diner.
- Arizonia - Throughout the day this outdoor restaurant serves anytime snacks such as burgers, hot dogs, jerk chicken, and more. At night it serves Tex-Mex cuisine.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Organized daily activities for adults and children.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Piano Bar, nightly shows, disco.
The comprehensive SuperKids program is designed to give kids of all ages hours of enchanting, supervised fun as they learn, discover and play in tropical paradise.
Applicable Ages: All ages.
Fully supervised children's center, petting zoo, video game center
- Program Fees: Included
- Children's Facilities
- Play Ground
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $3.00/hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 1 hr.