Sandals Negril is located on the main hotel strip, 6 miles from downtown Negril.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (5 miles)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two swimming pools, swim-up bar, two whirlpools, and one scuba pool used exclusively for scuba lessons.
- Negril Hills Golf Course - 15 minutes
- This 18-hole, par-72 course measuring 6,333 yds has gently undulating fairways, elevated tees and greens, picturesque water hazards and lush vegetation. A tennis court, restaurant, pro-shop and club house are all on the property.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $30.00
- Cart Fee: $30.00
- Club Rental Fees: $10.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Racquetball: Complimentary
- Squash: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Sandals Negril consists of a 3-story building nestled among a cluster of palm trees on Negril's famous Seven Mile Beach. The quiet tropical ambiance allows couples the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of a romantic getaway.
This is the only hotel in a Negril with a full-service European Spa and four gourmet restaurants. Guests have full exchange privileges at neighboring Beaches Negril, including eight additional restaurants (transfers included).
Beach: Sandals Negril borders 1/4 mile of pristine white sand beach, the longest stretch of Seven Mile Beach.
Total Rooms: 223
Year Opened: 1988
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
Adult couples only. In order to receive the Value Plus offer Honeymooners must follow the rules as outlined on sandals.com, and present a copy of their marriage certificate at the hotel upon check-in.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-All
There are 4 Restaurants at Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa:
- Bayside Restaurant - International cuisine served with impeccable service either indoors or out beneath the stars. Hours: 6pm-9:30pm. Reservations not required. Dress is casual.
- Kimonos - Specializes in Teppanyaki-style Oriental cuisine prepared at the table by an entertaining chef. Hours: 6:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. Reservations are required.
- The 4 C`s - (Coconut Cove Calorie Counter) is located directly on the beach serving light low-calorie cuisine prepared tableside. Hours: 6:30pm-9pm. Reservations not required. Dress is casual.
- Sundowner - Experience white-glove service at The Sundowner while enjoying Caribbean fare in a tropical setting overlooking the ocean. Hours: 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Reservations not required.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Organized daily activities.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
Night Club, Karaoke, Jazz Band, Piano/Sports TV Bar, Beach Party, Jamaica Night, Pirates & Wenches Night, Formal Night