This property is situated on a two mile crescent of white sand beach on Bloody Bay, Negril, on the western coast of Jamaica. It is 55 miles from Montego Bay Airport, approximately one-and-a-half hours by car.
- Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Currency Exchange
- Nightclub and Piano Bar
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service extra
- Meeting Rooms
- Activities Desk
- Physician on Call extra
- Shopping Nearby
- Outdoor Pools: 2
- There are five jacuzzis, one pool is located near the main beach, the other is on the clothing-optional beach.
Golf: Nearby- Extra charge
- Negril Hills Golf Course - 15 minutes, 7 miles
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Not included and extra
- 4 Outdoor Courts
- Lighted Courts: 2
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba free to certified divers
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Bicycles: Complimentary
- Beach volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Fitness Center -Complimentary
- Fitness Center -Nautilus,lifecycle and stairmaster equipment, as well as free weights; power walks, aquacise, aerobics,raggae and soca classes. Fully air-conditioned and open 24-hours a day.
- Spa extra
- Facials: Additional Charge
Resort is for Couples, Singles and adult families 16 years and older.
Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa by SuperClubs commands an impressive stretch of Negril's breathtaking miles of silver sand on Jamaica's Southwest shore. The spirit of this world-acclaimed resort begins with the lofty marble entrance hall and the gracious welome of the friendly team members and continues to the luxurious suites on 22 acres of tropcial gardens.
Beach: There are two beaches and one of them is au natural. Grand Lido Negril offers two full miles of beachfront.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Total Rooms: 210
Year Opened: 1989
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
This is an adults only resort (16 years and older)
BAR: 9 Bars stocked with premium inter-national and local brands of liquors.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips included
There are 9 Restaurants at Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa by SuperClubs:
- La Pasta - A casual dining atmosphere offering Italian cruisine in door and outdoor dining. Open from 3:00PM to 10:00PM daily except Sundays.
- Gran Terrazza - The main dining area for breakfast and lunch buffet style at the resort. This resturant has a skylight and is home to one of the resort's signature evening, the terrace is transformed into an elegrant dining showplace. Open from 7:30AM to 10:30AM for breakfast and 12:30PM - 3:00PM for Lunch -There are 2 sumptuous dinner buffets, 7:30PM to 10:00PM weekly. On Monday the hotel features an extravagant Caribbean Beach Carnival Night on the main beach and on Friday a spectacular General Manager's Grand Gala.
- Café Lido - Serving continental cuisine in a casual elegant atmosphere (no shorts). Hours 6:30pm-10pm. Closed Mon & Fri.
- Piacere - Formal French elegance in a luxurious, candelight setting, serving Nouvelle cuisine. A world class pianist accompanies your dining experience. Open for dinner from 6:30PM to 9:30PM nightly except Friday. Formal attaire, Jackets, slacks and shoes required for men. Jeans, T-shirts, sneakers or sandals should not be worn to Piacere. Reservations and jackets are required. Maxiumum of 6 seats per table..
- Reggie Cafe/Rastaurant (sm)--Spicy Jamaican cuisine at this best with authentic cuisine as the marumba strums and the mento band plays while the waiters and waitresses take your order in Jamaican regatia. Patois is encouraged and guests are invited to partake of the singature drinks served exclusively at the restaurant.
- Munasan - Dine in our newest resturant, The Munasan charmingly appointed and overlooking the warm Caribbean waters. Here the chefs perform culinary feats, from fresh sushi to teppanyaki cuisine. The resturant seats 8 at each teppanyaki table and 12 at the sushi bar. Reservations are required for dining times between 6:30PM and 9:30PM No shorts. Open throughout the week except Monday and Fridays.
- 24 hour In room dining
- Floor Shows, Atlantis night club, Amici Piano Bar, Gala Night, Carnival Night, Staff and Guest Talent Shows.
Information subject to change by resort