Beaches Sandy Bay is located 3 miles from the town of Negril on Seven Mile Beach.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby
- Outdoor Pools: 2
- There are two freshwater swimming pools with an outdoor heated adult whirlpool.
- Negril Hills Golf Course
- This 18-hole, par-72 course measuring 6,333 yds has gently undulating fairways, elevated tees and greens, picturesque water hazards and lush vegetation. Greens fees and transfers are available at a cost through tour desk.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Varies
- Cart Fee: Varies
- Club Rental Fees: VARIES
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Beach volleyball, basketball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Beaches Inn is spread along 1,000 sq ft of beachfront, and combines a relaxed, easy going atmosphere with plenty of activities and entertainment. Each air-conditioned room, suite and villa overlooks the beach and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean.
Guests have full exchange privileges with Beaches Negril, transfers are included. The All- Inclusive Program includes unlimited premium brand beverages, anytime snacks at the Beach Grill, use of the Sega Dreamcast Center and nightly entertainment.
Beach: The resort rests along 1,000 ft of pristine white sand along famous Seven Mile Beach, bordered by swaying palms to one side and sparkling Caribbean waters to the other. Complimentary activities include snorkeling, kayaking, glass bottom boat rides.
Total Rooms: 130
Year Opened: 1983
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Waterskiing, scuba and banana boat are available and included at Beaches Negril. To receive the Value Plus offer Honeymooners must follow the rules as stated on beaches.com, and present a copy of their marriage certificate at the hotel upon check-in.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL
There are 3 Restaurants at Beaches Sandy Bay:
- The Sundowner - The Sundowner features "New World Caribbean" cuisine served. All meals are served à la carte by attentive white-gloved waiters. Reservations are required. Dress is casual, dress shorts are allowed.
- La Vista Sul Mare - Specializes in fine Italian cuisine served in a comfortable setting. Non-smoking. Reservations are required. Dress code is casual elegant. Men must wear a shirt with collar and long dress pants.
- The Bayside - A casual setting located poolside featuring local Jamaican favorites and international specialties served buffet style. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual, dress shorts are allowed.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Organized daily activities for adults and children.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Theme Nights, Weekly Manager`s Cocktail Party, Nightly Entertainment, Disco, Guest and Staff Talent Shows.
Beaches Sandy Bay offers three separate programs for infants, kids and teens designed to give each age group a variety of activities and attractions to choose from. The resort also offers a video game room.
Applicable Ages: 3 TO 15 years old.
- Play Ground
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Babysitting Fee: $5.00/hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours