Beaches Negril is located on 7 miles of white sand beach at Long Bay, one hour and a half away from Montego Bay Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (3 miles.)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- The property features three freshwater swimming pools, one of which is among Jamaica`s largest. Two of the pools feature swim-up pool bars, another pool is just for kids, and there are three whirlpools.
- Negril Hills Golf Club
- This 18-hole, par-72 course measuring 6,333 yds has gently undulating fairways, elevated tees and greens, picturesque water hazards and lush vegetation. A tennis court, restaurant, pro-shop and club house are all on the property.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $70 (approx)
- Cart Fee: $34 (approx)
- Club Rental Fees: $17.75 (APPROX.)
- Caddy: Mandatory - $15.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts: 2
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Basketball, beach volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Beaches sits on 20 lush acres, 12 of which are beachfront and contain room blocks, guest amenities, and administration offices. The classic island architecture effortlessly brings the outside in, with a total of 215 air-conditioned rooms and suites.
Guests have full exchange privileges with Beaches Inn, and the All-Inclusive Plan includes scuba diving, unlimited premium brand beverages, and anytime snacks at the Beach Grill. Beaches was voted the world`s best family All-Inclusive.
Beach: Beaches is situated along the widest stretch of Seven Mile Beach, lined with coconut palms and white powdery sand. Complimentary activities include scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaks, Hobie Cats, sunfish sailing, aqua trikes, waterskiing.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 215
Year Opened: 1997
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
Physically challenged guests cannot access the Seville Restaurant because of stairs.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All Restaurants
There are 6 Restaurants at Beaches Negril Resort and Spa:
- The Mill - Featuring International Cuisine with both indoors and al-fresco dining overlooking the main pool and the ocean. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. Smoking areas available. Dress is casual. Reservations are not required.
- Café Carneval - Italian favorites in an open-air setting with a brick-oven pizza and pasta bar. Hours: noon-6:30pm. Reservations are not required. Dress is casual.
- The Seville - This elegant Georgian-styled restaurant for adults only serves authentic Caribbean cuisine with panoramic ocean views. Non-smoking only. Closed Sunday. Reservations not required. Men are required to wear a shirt with collar and long pants.
- Blazing Paradise Beach Grill - Serving burgers, jerk chicken, hot dogs and more throughout the day and until the wee hours of the morning.
- Teppanyaki - Specializes in Teppanyaki-style Japanese cuisine prepared at your table by an entertaining chef. Hours: 5:30pm-9:30pm. Non smoking. Reservations are required. Dress code is casual, dress shorts are allowed.
- Last Chance Saloon - Featuring grilled Southwestern fare in a casual setting. During daytime hours the Last Chance serves as a beach grill for anytime snacks and premium brand drinks. Closed Mondays. Dress is casual, dress shorts are allowed.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Beach parties, fitness center, Sega Center, organized daily activities.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nicola`s Disco, nightly entertainment.
The Kid`s Kamp children`s program is supervised by professional nannies and features a state-of-the-art Sega Center. The resort has three separate programs for infants, kids and teens designed to give each group the activities and attractions they love.
Applicable Ages: 0 to 16 years old.
- Play Ground
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $5.00/hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 12 hours
- Swim-up soda bar