The property is 40 minutes from the International Airport and 12 minutes from downtown. It is right next door to the Las Hadas Mantarraya 18 hole Golf Course
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
Pools: 8 outdoor
- The property has eight swimming pools interconnected by fountains and waterfalls.
Golf: on site
Montarraya-Las Hadas Club
- La Mantarraya Golf Course is an 18 hole, par 72 course designed by Pete and Roy Dye. It is located next to the Las Hadas Resort, and has been ranked among the top 100 courses in the world. The course offers preferential rates for hotel guests.
- Green Fees: $105.00 (approx.)
- Cart Fee: $40 (approx.)
- Club Rental Fees: $40.00 (approx.)
- Caddy: Yes
- Lessons Available
- 10 Outdoor
- Lighted courts
- Court Fee: $10 per person
- Racquet Rental Fees: Yes
Water Sports on Site:
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Kármina Palace hotel is located on the sunny Pacific coast, right on the Península of Las Hadas Santiago. With an exotic architectural style inspired by the ancient Mayans, this Grand Class All Inclusive Resort offers the highest standards of luxury.
Guests have access to the Las Hadas Marina, and the resort offers three restaurants, five bars, 24-hour room service, nightly live entertainment, eight swimming pools, ten lighted tennis courts, a game room and Kids Club (ages 4 - 12).
Beach: Private 425 foot sandy beach cove with gentle surf suitable for children.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 324
Year Opened: 1999
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Karmina Palace Resort:
- The Bugambilias - offers Continental-style buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a choice of traditional Mexican cuisine and international dishes. Breakfast 7:00am to 10:00 am, lunch 12 noon to 5:00 pm and dinner 7:00 pm tp 9:30 pm.
- The Conoca - The Carioca restaurant, bar and discotheque is located in a 6,000-sq ft palapa, providing diners with spectacular views of the golf course. Its gourmet menus feature outstanding international selections, served against a background of live music.
- The Grill Restaurant - a 3,200-sq ft full-service restaurant located adjacent to the courtyard, pools and beach. Menu items include grilled steak, fish, barbecued ribs, chicken and Mexican regional cuisine. The Grill Bar also offers snacks and drinks
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- kayack tour
- beach volleyball
- futbol soccer
- bike tour
- scuba lessons
- water polo
- snorkel class.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- live music
- night club
- nightly shows
The InterKids Club offers video games, arts and crafts, and planned activities, all under the careful supervision of a friendly staff. The program is available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Applicable Ages: 3 to 11 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: $7 per hour + taxi
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours