The Presidente is located directly on the beach in the heart of the hotel zone, 20 minutes away fromthe airport. There is a shopping center across the street, and the best of Ixtapan nightlife is within walking distance.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (Walking distance)
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- The Presidente offers two swimming pools, one of which is the longest pool in Ixtapa.
- Marina Ixtapa - 5 minutes
- The Marina Ixtapa is an 18-hole, Par 72 golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge. The 6,807 yard "Dunes Style"" course features three kilometers of canals that snake their way though the course, creating a challenge for even the best of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Varies
- Cart Fee: $25 per person
- Club Rental Fees: ADDITIONAL
- Caddy: $20 per person
- Lessons Available
- 2 Outdoor Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
Other Sports Available
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Presidente Inter-Continental`s contemporary Mexican architecture lends an atmosphere of early Mexican colonialism. This Inclusive property features Mexican colonial gardens and fountains, and children under 6 are free when staying w/ their parents
This resort offers four restaurants, four bars, unlimited domestic and imported drinks, nightly entertainment, nightly music, two tennis courts, and a fitness center with a steam room, sauna and aerobics.
Beach: This property borders the best beach in the area, it is centrally located and 10 meters long. Due tostrong ocean currents, non-motorized water sports are not offered.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 2:00 pm
Total Rooms: 420
Year Opened: 1976
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All
There are 4 Restaurants at Presidente Inter-Continental Ixtapa:
- La Isla Buffet - An open air restaurant with an ocean front view offering different theme nights.
- Cana Brava - A snack bar during the day serving Italian cuisine for dinner.
- Frutas Y Flores - Buffet and a la carte, national and international menus.
- La Terraza - Gourmet restaurant. Adults only, one gourmet diiner per person per stay. Reservations are required.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily activities are available.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- There are two weekly theme parties, nightly entertainment, live music
Chiqui Club offers both fun and educational activities,many with Mexican theme. Kid'sare taught basic Spanish and authentic Mexican songs and dances in addition to playing Mexican games.
Applicable Ages: 4-11 years old
- Game Room
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: by 4pm day before