The Melia Azul is located on a beautiful beach in the luxurious "Mexican Riviera," 20 minutes away from the International Airport
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- 3 Outdoor Pools
- There are three swimming pools with outdoor jacuzzis and a swim-up bar.
- Marina Ixtapa/Palma Real
- The Marina Ixtapa is an 18-hole, Par 72 golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge. The 6,807 yard "Dunes Style" course features three kilometers of canals that snake their way though the greens, creating a challenge for even the best of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $75.00 (approx.)
- Cart Fee: $25-$35 (approx.)
- Club Rental Fees: Contact hotel.
- Caddy: Contact hotel.
- Lessons Available
- 2 Outdoor Courts
- Court Fee: $7 per hour
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Melia Azul Ixtapa is a all inclusive beachfront resort equipped with a full entertainment program for both adults and children. Each air-conditioned, ocean view room offers two doubles or one king bed.
Property features include a convention hall capable of holding up to 450 people, five restaurants, three bars, room service from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, nightly live entertainment, two tennis courts, a fitness center and Kid`s Club.
Beach: The property is situated on a long stretch of beautiful beachfront, and it is safe for swimming.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 400
Year Opened: 1999
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Melia Azul Ixtapa Beach Resort:
- The Oyster Bar - A gourmet restaurant available once per stay for guests staying 6 nights orless. For guests staying 7 nights or longer, The Oyster Bar will be available twice per stay.
- Colores - Buffet restaurant.
- Costa Azul - A gourmet restaurant available once per stay for guests staying 6 nights orless. For guests staying 7 nights or longer, Costa Azul will be available 1 per stay.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Gym exercises
- water polo
- water basketball.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Mexican shows
- theme parties
- international shows
There are two Children`s Programs, one for kids between the ages of 2 and 4, the other for kids 5 to 12.
- Activities include sports, excursions, eco-club, pool games, indoor games, handicrafts, etc.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $12.00 per hour.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours