The Curacao Marriott Beach is located directly on a private beach, west of downtown Willemstad. This is the first five star resort on the island and the first new hotel to open in 23 years.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Casino--Emerald Casino on site
- Shopping Mall Nearby
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There is an outdoor swimming pool with a swim-up bar and two whirlpools.
- Blue Bay Golf Course
- Established in 2000, this Par-72 AAA championship golf-course reaches 6,735 yards along a scenic stretch of Curacao coastline. Designed by Rocky Roquemor, the course is just a few miles from Willemstad. There is also a driving range and putting green.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Fees Vary
- Cart Fee: Fees Vary
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
Curacao Marriott Beach is a three-story beachfront resort with a traditional Dutch Colonial style of architecture. The resort is surrounded by lush landscaping enhanced by numerous fountains.
Resort amenities include the Emerald Casino, four restaurants, two bars, weekly theme nights, live nightly entertainment, complimentary tennis, a dive shop, complimentary use of the health club, a swimming pool with swim-up bar, and children`s program.
Beach: The resort is situated along an extensive stretch of private white sand beachfront.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 248
Year Opened: 0
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
There are 5 Restaurants at Curacao Marriott Resort & Emerald Casino:
- Voila Delicatessen - European deli selections, open from morning to late evening.
- Emerald Bar and Grill - Classic American steakhouse in an elegant club setting. Open September-May.
- Portofino - Fine Northern Italian cuisine in a light and airy Mediterranean setting. Open for dinner only.
- Seabreeze Bar & Grill - A casual, poolside swim-up bar perfect for a quick bite. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Palm Café - Outdoor dining with an American and Caribbean flair. Servers breakfast, lunch and dinner.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Watersports, dive shop, complimentary use of health club and tennis courts.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Live nightly entertainment, lit tennis, Emerald Casino.
Coconut Kids is for ages 5 to 12 and is available Tuesday-Sunday.
- Applicable Ages: 5 to 12 years old.
- Program Fees: $15 - $20 per child
- Children's Facilities
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: Available