Breezes Curacao is 20 minutes away from the airport, 5 minutes from downtown, and 2 minutes from the sea aquarium.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Onsite
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two outdoor swimming pools.
- Blue Bay Golf Course
- Established in 2000, this Par-72 AAA championship golf-course reaches 6,735 yards along a scenic stretch of Curacao coastline. Designed by Rocky Roquemor, the course is just a few miles from Willemstad. There is also a driving range and putting green.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Fees Vary
- Cart Fee: Fees Vary
- Outdoor Courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Bicycles: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Ice skating, rock climbing, beach volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
Breezes Curacao is a modern 5-story hotel with a Caribbean/European ambiance.
Free Weddings and Renewal of Vows (Service Fees apply)
Beach: The property faces a 1/4 mile long sandy beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Total Rooms: 341
Year Opened: 1967
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express
This full service beachfront resort features a Las Vegas-style casino with Black Jack, Poker, Keno, Roulette, and slot machines in denominations of 5 cents, 25 cents, one dollar, and 5 dollars.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Breezes Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino:
- Munasan - Offers innovative Japanese fare in a casually elegant atmosphere. Dinner only. Reservatons required. Open 5 times a week from 7:00pm to 9:00pm).
- Pastafari - Dinner is served in casual elegance, featuring a variety of pastas, Italian dishes, and wines. Reservations are required. Men must wear a collared shirt and dress pants. Open 5 times a week from 6:30pm to 8:45pm.
- Jimmy'z Buffet - This open-air restaurant is open seven days a week for breakfast (7am-11am), lunch (12:30pm-2:30pm), dinner (7:00pm-9:30pm) and mid snack buffet (10:30am-12:30pm).
- Scott Bonnet Beach Bar& Grill - Open 7 days a week from 11:30am to 7:00pm.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Tennis, watersports, fitness center, complimentary scheduled shuttle service to/from downtown and one shore dive included daily.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment, disco, piano bar & casino.
The Kids' Club Program is a program for young guests aged 4-12. It will include a variety of recreational activities including games, group activities, crafts, and sports. Reservations need to be made in advance.
- Applicable Ages: 4 to 12 years old.
- Babysitting Fee: $7 to $10 per hr.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours