The property is 3.6 miles from the town of San Miguel, on the northwest coast of the island, on one of the largest extension of natural beach in Cozumel. The property is 15 minutes away from the airport
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two outdoor swimming pools offering a range of pool activities, including scuba instruction.
- Cozumel Country Club - Opening Summer 2001
- Cozumel Country Club offers an 18-hole championship course designed by Jack Nicklaus.The 6,847-yd course will snake around trees, mangroves and wetlands, creating a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $110 (approx)
2 Outdoor Courts: 2
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
The Melia is a deluxe All-Inclusive beachfront resort featuring a distinct Mayan inspiration. Each of the 150 air-conditioned rooms features a private balcony or patio, with a choice between Garden View Rooms and Ocean View Junior Suites.
Property features include nightly entertainment, unlimited premium brand drinks, and a variety of sports and activities. Children under 12 years stay free when sharing a room with two full paying (Max two children, one child per each paying adult).
Beach: The Melia Cozumel is situated on a long extension of beautiful sandy beach with palm trees and hammocks. Water sports and beach activities such as volleyball are available.
Check-in: 5:00 pm
Check-out: 1:00 pm
Total Rooms: 150
Year Opened: 1976
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Melia Cozumel Golf & Country Club:
- Restaurante La Iguana - A casual restaurant serving fast food and snacks from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and then a grill-style a la carte dinner from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dinner reservations can be through with the concierge.
- Café Paraiso - A gourmet a la carte restaurant open for dinner only from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm, long pants and shoes required, reservations can be made through the concierge.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Tennis, Aerobics, Bicycling, Horseback Riding. Horseback riding is $15.00pp
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly Entertainment (a differnt live show each night), Disco or Karaoke until 1 am.
From 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, different activities in the pool, garden or ocean.
Applicable Ages: 4 to 12 years old.
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Babysitting Fee: $7.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours