El Cozumeleno is located on prestigious Santa Pilar Beach on the lee side of Isla Cozumel, just across the street from the brand new 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. The Airport and downtown are only 5 minutes away (3 miles).
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (3 miles)
- Outdoor Pools: 2 Indoor Pools: 1
- Swim-up Bar
- Most spectacualr freeform pools in the island, unique design and connected by small waterfalls.
- Cozumel Country Club - Located across the street.
- Cozumel Country Club offers an 18-hole championship course designed by Jack Nicklaus.The 6,847-yd course will snake around trees, mangroves and wetlands, creating a unique challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $149.00 (approx)
- Cart Fee: included
- Club Rental Fees: CONTACT HOTEL
- Caddy: not available
- 1 Outdoor Courts
- Court Fee: Free
- Racquet Rental Fees: Free
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Bike Tours.
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
Remodeled and expanded, the All-Inclusive El Cozumeleno is a two-tower beachfront resort with an art-deco ambiance. The brand new nine-story tower is the picture of elegance, with incredible views over sweeping turquoise waters and painted sunsets.
The hotel offers one of the most spectacular swimming pools in Isla Cozumel, and guests will enjoy the on-site 18-hole Mini Golf course and the wonderful beach area, where you are sure to find some of the best snorkeling in Cozumel.
Beach: The property is ideally situated on a gorgeous stretch of powdery white sand beach along a shallow ribbon of turquoise coastline, perfectly situated for unforgettable snorkeling. Conveniently, there is a Dive & Water Sports Shop located on-site.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12 noon
Total Rooms: 252
Year Opened: 1974
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at El Cozumeleno Beach Resort:
- Las Bananas Snack Bar - A relaxing poolside snack bar serving lite fare throughout the day, with a choice of both national and international brand drinks.
La Veranda Restaurant - La Veranda offers an elegant dining experience, featuring gourmet a la carte cuisine from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- El Cocal Restaurant - Enjoy an extraordinary view of the Caribbean while eating at El Cocal restaurant, serving delicious buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily Activities Program, Snorkeling Lessons, Scuba Diving Introductory Lessons, Bicycle Tours, Kayaking, Windsurfing, Aerobics.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Theme night and dinner with live entertainment three times a week. Donatello Karaeoke Bar and Disco (open until 1:00 am).
The supervised children`s program is for kids between the ages of 5 and 12, and is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: $5 per hour/per kid.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours