The resort is on the southwest coast of Cozumel, right on the magnificent azure waters of San Francisco Beach. It`s just twenty minutes from the airport and five minutes from Palancar Reef, near the town of San Miguel
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (17 km.)
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two swimming pools, featuring a swim-up bar, children`s pool, and jacuzzi. One pool is set aside for relaxing, while the other is specifically for activities.
- Cozumel Country Club
- Cozumel Country Club offers an 18-hole championship course designed by Jack Nicklaus.The 6,847-yd course will snake around trees, mangroves and wetlands, creating a unique challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $110 (approx)
- 4 Outdoor lighted courts
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Allegro Resort Cozumel consists of 300 beautifully appointed air-conditioned rooms contained in two-story Polynesian-style thatched roof villas, with eight rooms per villa. The world-famous Palancar Reef is a mere five minutes away.
Hotel features include unlimited drinks, three restaurants, three bars, day and night tennis, nightly entertainment, two swimming pools, organized activities, non-motorized water sports, a scubaclinic in the pool and a children`s program.
Beach: The property is situated on a sandy white beach with shallow depths, perfect for snorkeling and enjoying the crystalline waters of the turquoise Caribbean.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 300
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Allegro Cozumel by Occidental:
- Topaz Main Restaurant - A casual buffet restaurant serving international cuisine.
- Caruso - An Italian a la carte specialty restaurant open for dinner only, reservations and semi-formal attire are required.
- La Troje - An a la carte Mexican specialty restaurant open for dinner only, reservations and semi-formal attire are required.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily Activities Program hosted by recreation staff in a variety of languages.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
Nightly Entertainment with local talent and staff shows.
The Little Village Club children`s program is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for kids between the ages of 4 and 12 years.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Play Ground Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hrs.