This beachfront property is located in Cancun's Hotel zone -across the street from the Convention Center and shopping.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Internet room (at an additional charge)
- Pacha disco and nightclub
- Meeting Rooms
- Shopping Mall Nearby
- Three swimming pools
- Children’s swimming pool
- Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by the pool
- Sun terrace
- Poolside and swim-up bars
- 2 Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee applies
Water Sports :
- Windsurfing catamaran, canoeing, snorkeling equipment
- Introductory scuba lesson
Other Sports Available
- Ping Pong included; Horseback, Bike rental, & Mini-Golf nearby for extra charge
Health Club / Spa:
- Complimentary gym,
- sauna and jacuzzi
- Spa and beauty salon (at an additional charge)
Our Riu Cancun Hotel Room Amenities Include:
- 569 guestrooms
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Liquor dispenser
- Satellite TV
- In room safe
- Balcony or terrace
- Most rooms have ocean view
- Inter-connecting suite available
The Riu Cancun resort in Cancun, Mexico. Enjoy the surrounding areas of our beachfront resort located in the heart of Cancun’s exclusive hotel zone.
This resort is good for families, singles and couples
This hotel consists of a 15-story main building and a 6 story annex building.
This hotel features 3 pools and a Gym with Sauna & jacuzzi.
Beach: Beachfront property on Cancun's exclusive Caracol Beach- Lounge chairs, sun umbrellas and towels by the pool & beach available.
Total Rooms: 569
Year Opened: 2003
All Meals, Drinks & Tips Included
There are 6 Restaurants at Riu Cancun:
- Corazone- Brazilian theme restaurant open for dinner Reservations required. Dress Code: Casual Formal-Men are required to wear long pants
- Main Buffet Don Juan-One of two main restaurants serving buffet breakfast and dinner with show cooking stations
- Main Buffet La Mision- of 2 main restaurants offering continental breakfast, buffet lunch and snacks and a Grill Steakhouse & Mediterranean theme for dinner. No reservations required. Dress Code: Men are required to wear long pants.
- Kawachi-Japanese restaurant. Reservations required. Dress Code: Casual Formal
- Sports Bar-Offering snacks 24 hours
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daytime entertainment program for adults & children (six times a week)
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Live music, shows and Riu evening program
- Complimentary entrance to “Pacha” disco
- Children's mini Club and playground (ages 4-12)
- Daytime entertainment program for children (six times a week).
Children's play ground and pool.
Hotel may change any information on this page at anytime without prior notice.