Cancun Palace is 11 miles from the Cancun Airport and close to the Hotel zone shopping.
HOTEL FACILITIES :
Pools: 3 outdoor
- Wireless Internet
- 24 hour room service
- Boutique Shops
- Gym/Fitness center
- Kids Club
- Teen Club
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service (extra cost)
- Meeting Rooms
- Spa (extra charge)
- Physician on Call
- Daily scheduled transportation to Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- 2 Swim-up Bar
- 3 outdoor Jacuzzis
- 1 kiddie pool at Kids Club
- Pool Volleyball
- Pool Basketball
- Moon Palace golf club ~ 7165 yd Par-72 Jack Nicklaus Signature course is now open!
- Playacar Golf Club ~ next to Playa del Carmen, 7,202 yd Par-73 championship Course was carved out of the jungle. Both are available if purchasing golf package.
- Golf inclusive package: includes unlimited greens fees, roundtrip transfers, snacks, beverages & shared cart.
- 2 Outdoor lighted Courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Racquet Rental Fees.
- A variety of water activities are available at the Wet and Wild Marina and Moon Palace Resort
Health Club / Spa:
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Fitness Center: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
Kid Club/Teen Center
The 601 rooms feature fabrics in creamy hues and light colored walls and floors. Here a standard amenity means an in room double Jacuzzi, flat screen LCD TV with satellite, turndown service, liquor dispenser, and bathrobes and slippers. But the most important amenity of all: the ocean view or Lagoon view included in most of the rooms.
This resort is good for Families - Singles and Couples
Bathed in the year round sunshine, Cancun Palace features 601 beautifully appointed guestrooms displaying ocean or lagoon views from private balconies. Amenities ranging from a welcoming chilled towel to 24 hour room service and wireless Internet wait for you while savory treats are created each day at any of our exclusive restaurants. Recreational facilities include a spa, an outdoor pool, tennis court, and fitness center. We invite you to rediscover this resort boasting a new sense of style and faultless service.
Guests have exchange privileges at all Palace Resorts, Complimentary non-motorized water sports are available at the Sun Palace and Moon Palace and Wet and Wild Marina.
Overlooking the turquoise blue Caribbean Sea
All rooms ave double jacuzzi
Total Rooms: 601
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Cancun Palace:
Bars: 3 Bars/2 Swim up bars
- El Mercado, International restaurant that is open form Continental and buffet breakfast and buffet lunch and dinner.Wet clothing or uncovered swim wear not allowed
- Frida, Mexican dinner is a la carte. Wet clothing or uncovered swim wear not allowed.
- Cuisine: Mexican. General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-11:00pm
- Leonardo, serving Italian cuisine a la carte for dinner. Cuisine: Italian.
- Miyako, Oriental dinner a la carte. Teppanyaki tables (Japanese-style grill) are available. The reservations desk is located in the lobby by the check-out desk. Please note that reservations will only be taken for the Teppanyaki tables and are only accepted directly at the resort. Wet clothing or uncovered swim wear not allowed. General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-11:00pm
- The Steak, Steakhouse restaurant. Lunch buffet, snacks, and a la carte dinner. Wet clothing or uncovered swim wear not allowed. Cuisine: Steaks. General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-11:00pm
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
- Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily Pool activities and Entertainment
- Scheduled Sightseeing Tours
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Theme Parties (with Karaoke, Caribbean,, Mexican & Mayan Theme Nights)
- Live entertainment with music in the Lobby Bar.