The property is situated on the Caribbean side of Cancun, with views of both the ocean and lagoon. It is in the Hotel Zone, 20 minutes from Downtown.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (2 miles.)
- 3 Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are three cascading swimming pools, complete with swim-up bar and sunken chaise lounges.
Hilton Cancun Golf Club - 1/4 mile
- The Hilton Cancun offers a Par 72, 18 hole golf course constructed by Aoki Corp (Japanese) with a total of 6,767 yds. Facilities include: Driving Range, challenging sand traps, transportation service from the Lobby, and a Golf shop.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $125.00 approx.
- Cart Fee: Contact hotel.
- Club Rental Fees: CONTACT HOTEL.
- Lessons Available
- 2 Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: $8 to $12
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site:
Health Club / Spa:
- Aerobics: Additional Charge
- Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Additional Charge
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
This AAA Four-Diamond resort is nestled between the Mexican Caribbean and Nichupte Lagoon, offering luxurious guest rooms and suites, each with two doubles or one king bed.
Property features include a private palm-lined beach, a 300 sq ft full-service spa, an Optional All-Inclusive Plan, over 17,000 sq ft of meeting space, and complimentary non-motorized watersports with instruction at nearby Aquaworld.
Beach: The tropical, tree lined beachfront measures 60 feet long by 20 feet wide, complete with a restaurant and oceanfront jacuzzi bar.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 353
Year Opened: 1989
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Omni Cancun Hotel and Villas:
- Pool Bar Grill - American grilled foods served outdoors for lunch.
- Pina Colada - A casual open air beachfront restaurant serving breakfast and Caribbean seafood with grilled specialties for lunch.
- Da Vinci - A gourmet Italian Mediterranean restaurant open for dinner only, proper attire is required. Closed on Mondays.
- La Paloma - International cuisine with a Mexican flair served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual environment. Both buffet and a la carte service are available.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Social Activities Staff organizes games and sports.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Lobby Bar duet and piano music in DaVinci's.
- The Omni Kids Program is available.
- Babysitting Fee: $8.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours