Located within one of Cancun's most attractive tourist complexes in the heart of the Hotel Zone, the Grand Oasis Hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport and 6 miles away from Downtown
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
Pools: 1 Outdoor
- 3 Swim-up Bars
- The unique free flowing design of the swimming pool (over 490 yards in length) meanders along spacious gardens, solariums and recreational areas.
- Islands and waterfalls
- Par 3 executive 9 hole course
- Green fees, caddy & cart fees: contact hotel
- Club Rental Fees: $15 EP/FREE All Inclusive package
- 2 outdoor lighted courts
- Court fee: contact hotel
Water Sports on Site:
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Paddle Boats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa:
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
The Grand Oasis Hotel features 288 luxurious guest rooms, located in both the Grand Pyramid and the Beachfront buildings of Oasis Cancun, encased within elegant surroundings of a Mayan inspiration.
Resort features include a 490-yard free form swimming pool, two lighted tennis courts, 24-hour room service, ten restaurants, nine bars, a beach club with butler service, an extensive shopping arcade and an onsite 9-hole executive golf course.
Beach: The hotel property runs along a half mile of white sand beach with a private Beach Club Bar and Grill (the Beach Club offers butler service).
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Total Rooms: 288
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-All 10 restaurants and 9 bars on the Oasis Resort
There are 10 Restaurants at Grand Oasis:
- La Galera Restaurant - Serving breakfast a la carte from 7:00 am to 11:00 am, select Mediterraneancuisine from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm, and Italian specialties for dinner from6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Cocoa Beach Club - Serving seafood for lunch only.
- Sarape Grill - A steakhouse serving Mexican specialties and Tex Mex. Fast food and sandwiches are served from 12:00 noon to 4:30 pm, the steakhouse (with live Mexican music) is open from 6:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Careyes Restaurant - Offering a unique gourmet experience, open for dinner only. Men are required to wear long pants for dinner dining
- Chicken N Ribs Snack Bar - Fast food served from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm.
- Tunkul Restaurant - A specialty buffet restaurant serving breakfast from 6:30 to 10:30 am.
- Tatish Restaurant - A buffet restaurant serving international cuisine with breakfast from 6:30 am to 10:30 am and dinner from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Ibeza Restaurant - A buffet restaurant serving international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Sports Bar and Snack Grill - Snacks from 4:30 pm to 1:00 am and late night snacks with non-alcoholic drinks from 1:00 am to 6:30 am.
- Trattoria - Serving pizza and pasta for dinner only.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Trained activities staff.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties
- Up & Down nightclub (Disco).
There is a children's club for kids between the ages of 4 and 12 years.
Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: yes