The hotel is close to the largest shopping center, Kukulkan Plaza, and is only 6 kms away from the heart of the Hotel Zone.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (5 minutes)
Pools: 2 outdoor
- Swim-up Bar
- The property offers two spectacular swimming pools, one with a children's section.
- A Par-3 Executive golf course with 9 holes.
- Green , cart, caddie & club rental fees contact hotel
- Lessons Available
- 2 outdoor Courts
- 1 Lighted Court
- Court Fee: No charge
Water Sports on Site:
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Table tennis: Complimentary
- Shuffleboard: Complimentary
- Yoga: Complimentary
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa:
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
- Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
The Gran Melia Cancun Beach and Spa Resort is one of the most beautiful hotels in the area. Its breath- taking architecture features a distinct Mayan inspiration, with tropical gardens, a five-acre pool area and magnificent stretch of white sand beach.
The Gran Melia offers a large European-style bathrooms, a spectacular lobby area, a variety of pool activities, a brand new convention center, 24-hour room service, five restaurants, four bars, a swim-up bar, two pools, and a full service spa.
Beach: This property is situated on a 1,500 ft stretch of the most beautiful white sand beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 700
Year Opened: 1990
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Gran Melia Cancun:
- La Perla - A casual restaurant serving seafood and prime cuts with theme nights and a 70 person capacity.
- Prosciutto`s - Fine Italian cuisine accompanied by piano music in an air-conditioned environment. There is a formal dress code and an 80 person capacity. Reservations are required.
- Quetzal - An air-conditioned cafeteria serving breakfast from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Cascada - A casual air-conditioned Mexican restaurant with mariachis. Dress code required- Men are required to wear long pants for dinner dining. Reservations are required.
- Pergola - A barbecue restaurant located next to the Caribbean.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Games and sports by the pool and beach area.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- The Lobby Bar has live music during the high season.
- Children's activities are available, but they are not organized on a daily basis.
- Applicable Ages: 4 - 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities: Playground, Children’s pool
- Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours
- Cribs are available at no extra charge.