Featuring an ideal location overlooking the sparkling Caribbean in the heart of the Cancun Hotel Zone, the Crown Paradise is only 10 minutes from Cancun”s largest mall and 15 minutes from the International Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- 4 Outdoor Pools
- Indoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
Crown Paradise Club Cancun offers two ocean front pools, one indoor pool and an adult’s only pool. Guests can partake in a scuba demonstration, and there is a fantastic aquatic park exclusively for kids.
- Hilton Cancun Golf Club - half mile
- The Hilton Cancun offers a Par 72, 18 hole golf course constructed by Aoki Corp with a total of 6,767 yards. Facilities include: Driving Range, challenging sand traps, transportation service from the Lobby, and a Golf shop with name brand equipment.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $100.00
- Cart Fee: Included
- Lessons Available
- 2 outdoor lighted courts
- Court fee: complimentary
Water Sports on Site:
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
- Racquetball: Complimentary
- Volleyballey: Complimentary
- Mini Golf: Complimentary
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa:
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
The Crown Paradise is a modern beachfront resort with plenty of open spaces and a big atrium lobby. This high-energy hotel is perfect for families, with a beautiful beachfront and wonderful variety of exciting activities throughout the day and night.
This deluxe All-Inclusive resort features a great water park for children, four pools, live nightly entertainment, two lighted tennis courts and a health club. Every room has an ocean view and private terrace and room service is available 24 hours a day.
Beach: The resort is situated along a beautiful stretch of white sand beachfront, perfect for long days of sun-drenched respite beneath the warm Caribbean skies. Guests can enjoy non-motorized water sports at nearby Aquaworld, with shuttle service twice daily.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 616
Year Opened: 1989
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
ALL INCLUSIVE FEATURES:
24 hrs food & beverage service, domestic and imported drinks, room service
There are 7 Restaurants at Crown Paradise Club Cancun:
- La Palapa - An impressive poolside buffet restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress Code- From 7:00 am to 5:00 pm shirt and shoes are required, after 5:00 pm no beach wear or tank tops are allowed for dinner dining.
- Wayne`s Boots - This sumptuous steakhouse serves mouthwatering Southwestern dishes in a Country Western ambiance, complete with a mechanical bull ride. Dress code- Casual elegant for dinner dining.
- Los Gallos - A wonderful restaurant serving authentic Mexican cuisine in an intimate atmosphere. Dress code- Men are required to wear long pants, polo or dress shirts and closed shoes for dinner dining.
- Fisherman's Seafood - A la carte seafood dishes that will make your palate sing. Dress Code- Casual elegant for dinner dining.
- Fifties - An international gourmet a la carte restaurant with live music from the 40's and 50's. This restaurant is adults only. Dress code- Men are required to wear long pants, dress shirts or polo shirts and closed shoes for dinner dining.
- La Piazza - A delicious a la carte Italian restaurant with a romantic ambiance. Dress code required- Men are required to wear long pants, polo or dress shirts and closed shoes for dinner dining.
- Arigato - A la carte Japanese restaurant open daily for lunch from 12 noon to 5:00 pm
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
- 18 hole mini-golf
- wall climber
- Nightly shows
- Live music at the El Rumbero, Piano Bar, Fifties and Los Gallos. New disco called Insomnia (teen disco).
- The Mini Club is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, and activities include games, handicrafts, contests, and trips to the water park.
- Applicable Ages: 4 to 12 years old
- Baby Club for infants 0 to 4 yrs.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Baby sitting fee $ 10.00 per hour