This property is located in Punta Sam, 15 minutes from downtown and 20 minutes from the local shopping areas.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Disco/ Nightclub
- Boutique Shops
- Laundry & Dry cleaning service
- Car Rental
- Parking ( complimentary )
- Physician on call
- Currency Exchange
- 2 outdoor pools
- Swim up pool bar
- There are two swimming pools, each with an area for children. There is also an expanded deck for lounging beneath the warm Caribbean sun.
- Hilton Cancun Golf Club or Pok ta Pok Golf Club
- Hilton Cancun offers a Par 72, 18 hole golf course constructed by Aoki Corp with a total of 6,767 yds.
- Pok ta Pok is an 18 hole, Par 72 course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., with hundreds of meters of dramatic shoreline and ancient Mayan ruins.
- Green Fees: Fee varies.
- Cart Fee: Fee varies.
- Club Rental Fees: Fee varies
- Lessons Available
- 1 Outdoor lighted court
- Court Fee: complimentary
Water Sports on Site:
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa:
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
Set amidst a palette of varying shades of blue, the striking Spanish colonial architecture of Blue Bay Club reigns over a tropical paradise, ideal for those who love the water and all there is to do within it. Each air-conditioned room has a balcony.
Deluxe accommodations are decorated with rustic Mexican furniture, and the resort offers round-the- clock food and beverage service, a full array of activities, and a new "pampering" center offering pedicures, manicures, facials, and massages.
Beach: The property is situated on 1,300 feet of white-sand beach with loung chairs and palapas.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 160
Year Opened: 1989
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Blue Bay Club:
- Nachos Snack Bar - beachside terrace serving snacks during the day. By night the Nachos Snack bar becomes a delicious a la carte Mexican Restaurant for dinner. Casual dress and reservations are required.
- Ostras & Oysters - Main a la carte restaurant open for dinner with beautiful views overlooking the marina, featuring from Mediterranean style cuisine to the traditional favorites. Dress code is casual elegant and reservations are required.
- El Palmar - Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served buffet style daily featuring international cuisine.
- Theather - In door theatre with theme dinners, open only at show time
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
- Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Extensive non-motorized water sports program, adults have exchange privileges with Blue Bay Getaway (transportation included).
- Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- The Blue Bay Club entertainment program has been voted as the #1 program in Cancun by local tour operators, with 6 live shows a week.
- The Kids Club offers supervised indoor and outdoor activities for children.
- Applicable Ages: 4 - 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: $10 per hour (min 3)
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours
- Game room with pool and ping pong tables.