The Presidente Los Cabos is located on Mexico`s Baja Peninsula on a seemingly endless secluded beach, next to a freshwater estuary. It is only ten minutes from the airport and within walking distance of nightlife, shops and San José del Cabo.
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- 4 Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are two large heated swimming pools, a separate children`s pool, and a quiet adults only pool (also heated) located next to the estuary.
- San José Municipal Campo de Golf - 3 minutes
- The San José is a 9 hole, 2,900 yard Par-35 course built by the Mexican government`s FONATUR development agency.
- Holes: 9
- Cart Fee: $18.00 (approx.)
- Club Rental Fees: $12.00 (APPROX.)
- Lessons Available
- 3 Outdoor lighted courts: 3
- Court Fee: No charge
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Bicycles: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Watersports and bicycles are available nearby.
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
The low-rise, earth-colored adobe buildings of the Presidente sit on the edge of a wide, white sand beach on the Sea of Cortez, beside a quiet protected wildlife area with a richly vegetated lagoon. The architectural style is contemporary Mexican.
This Inclusive beachfront resort features a 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, four swimming pools, three lighted tennis courts with a tennis clinic, a golf clinic, organized activities, and both domestic and international drinks are included.
Beach: The Presidente sits on the edge of a wide, white sand beach on the Sea of Cortez, next to a bird sanctuary, a natural reserve and a freshwater lagoon. Please note that the Presidente' beach is unsafe to swim.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 400
Year Opened: 1994
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-All Restaurants except Da Antonio
There are 7 Restaurants at Presidente InterContinental Los Cabos:
- Napa - An American-style breakfast is served buffet-style, guests can dine either indoors or out on the terrace. For lunch and dinner, Napa offers an a la carte menu with fresh and light products.
- El Caribeño Restaurant and Bar - El Caribeño is situated in a giant, thatched, beachside palapa, with a spectacular ocean view. A casual, Caribbean-style ambience prevails, where guests can enjoy grilled entrees, fresh seafood, and a sumptuous salad bar.Included once per 7 night stay
- Cana Brava - Conveniently located for enjoying a snack at the beach or pool, providing guests with excellent fast food service.
- El Patio - Gourmet Restaurant open for dinner only with impeccable à la carte service,wonderful food with Mexican flavors, and a wide selection of wines. No shorts and no children, semi-formal dress, reservations are required.
- Da Antonio - An adults-only gourmet Italian restaurant overlooking the spectacular Estuary and Sea of Cortez. Guests will find an authentic a la carte menu, with a remarkable wine list that includes over 25 international wines. Included once per 7 night stay
- Frutas y Flores - Serving an authentic Mexican breakfast buffet with an added Tex Mex flavor.Guests can also enjoy a la carte dinner service in this "new" steak house.
- La Terraza - Located on the Terrace, guests will be able to enjoy late night snacks and drinks.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Whale Watching (Seasonal), Water Aerobics, Spanish Lessons, Yoga, Volleyball. Shuttleservice to Cabo San Lucas for $12 per person.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Two theme parties per week
- Mexican Fiesta with live music at the terrace,
- late night snacks.
- Chiqui Club - Kids aged 5 to 12 can meet at the Activities palapa near the main pool,where the Activities staff has an entire day filled with fun and excitement.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Children's Pool
Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour
Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours