This property is located in the Cabo corridor, 15 minutes from Cabo San Lucas and 10 minutes from San Jose del Cabo.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (10 minutes)
- Swim-up Bar
- The property has a gigantic 11,000 sq ft free-form swimming pool.
- Cabo Real El Dorado
- Cabo Real is a classically designed Robert Trent Jones II course laid over a verdant landscape with three ocean-front holes. El Dorado is an 18-hole, Par 72 oceanfront course designed by Jack Nicklaus with five holes adjacent to the ocean and four lakes
- Holes: 18
- Lessons Available
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Paddle Boats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Bicycles: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
With an open-air hacienda-style design and distinctive Mexican decor with spacious, beautifully appointed suites. Featuring spectacular panoramic views, the resort offers 308 air-conditioned suites, each with private terrace or patio.
Dreams Los Cabos offers a gigantic free form pool with a jacuzzi, children`s pool, three restaurant two bars, two adjacent golf courses (one by Robert Trent Jones II, the other by Jack Nicklaus), and complimentary shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas.
Beach: Dreams Los Cabos rests upon a 1/2 mile extension of natural sandy beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 308
Year Opened: 1998
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Dreams Los Cabos:
- Seaside Grill - Serves lunch and drinks by the pool and beach.
- Oceana (Opens 12/01/04) - A la carte restaurant specializing in fresh seafood presented in a quiet and romantic seaside setting. Neat attire (no shorts). Open nightly from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Portofino (Opens 12/01/04) - A la carte restaurant where you will explore the flavors of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Neat attire (no shorts). Open nightly from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- El Patio - Buffet restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. Daily themed nights such as Seafood Night, Oriental, BBQ Night, Grill Night & Italian Night.
- Himitsu (Opens 12/01/04) - A la carte restaurant specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian and Hibachi delicacies. Neat attire (no shorts). Open nightly from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Water Sports
- Deep-Sea Fishing
- Fitness Center.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Theme Parties
- Live Music.
- Fully supervised daytime activities, excursions, movies and meals.
- Applicable Ages: 2 to 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Children's Pool