Located in the San Jose Del Cabo area
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
Pools: Outdoor -- 5
- Infinity saltwater pool with swim-up bar.
- San Jose Municipal Golf Course
- Holes: 9
- Green Fees: Contact hotel.
- Cart Fee: Contact hotel.
- Club Rental Fees: CONTACT HOTEL.
- 2 outdoor courts
- 1 lighted court
- Court Fee: $20 for night play
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Raquetball: Additional Charge
- Squash: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Beach: Over 5 miles of prestine beach. The Crown Plaza's beach is unsafe to swim.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 333
Year Opened: 2002
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Crowne Plaza Los Cabos Beach Resort:
- Albatros - Serving lunch and dinner 6:00pm to 11:00pm. International cuisine in a sylish, more formal setting. Dress code is formal-casual.
- La Isla - Snack bar serving snack, sandwiches, hamburgers, nachos and much more.
- Las Jicamas - Specializing in Mexican cuisine. Open from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Los Olas - Serving breakfast and lunch. 7:00am to 11:00am a la carte or buffet breakfast 12:00pm to 5:00pm a la carte or buffet lunch with mediterranean cuisine.
- La Gondola - New reastaurnt serving Italian cuisine. Open daily for dinner from 6:00pm to 11:00 pm.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Water volleyball
- Beach volleyball.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Live music at skyline bar and Karaokee at the lobby bar
Supervised activities for children 4 to 11 years old.
Children's pool is available.
Program Fees: Complimentary
Babysitting Fee: Contact hotel.
Advance Notice for Babysitting: Contact hotel.